• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair loss !

Hi Pink Lady

I had a mini gastric bypass with the same surgeon couple of weeks ago and I am very curious about your experience. How did the 4 months go for you? Anything I should watch out for? Are you eating normally ? Do you think about food?
XX

Hi Pink Lady I had a mini gastric bypass with the same surgeon couple of weeks ago and I am very curious about your experience. How did the 4 months go for you? Anything I should watch out for? Are you eating normally ? Do you think about food? XX

Hi Lily123
So sorry it's taken me so long to reply - have not been on this forum for ages.
I am coming up to six months post op now - I have lost 5 1/2 stones and gone from a size 26 to a size 18. It's the best thing I have ever done :)
I do suffer from dumping syndrome fairly regularly - have a problem with hot drinks anywhere remotely near eating and several other things. But it seems to change too which is a little annoying.
Haven't been overly impressed with the after care from our provider - especially the dietician !!

Anyway, enough about me !!! How are you getting on ? The first few weeks are hard going aren't they !? Hope you are doing and feeling well :)

Back