• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG hair loss

In the shower this morning I was crying as so much hair fell out. I have been taking Zinc but no such luck I know my protein isn't fab and needs to go up. But as others have said it will be fine and a little hair loss now is worth having a healthy body later x x

I discussed with my hairdresser pre op that this may happen (I have very thick hair)

She said her other clients whom have had surgery have had the same thing and she will work her magic and make sure I look fab.

I will probably get it cut into a shorter funky style with mad colours as usual. I probably would worry more if my hair was long. It's great that it seems for the most part it grows back though. Just hope mine doesn't grow back even thicker or resistant lol

loubyl00 said:
My hair has started to come out by the handfull. My hair is fine to begin with and I am freaking out. GP has given me disolvable Zinc tablets which make me heave. Gonna get Selenium tablets tomorrow.
Is there anything else I can do? Are there Zinc I can take that isn't soluable?

My hair just stopped at a short length and then don't get bigger.....

I would be so excited it mine grew back curly - I, like most with dead straight hair have always wanted curly hair! So there may well be a positive outcome on this one for me! Yehhh x

Lol, Oonion, your post made me laugh - I have spent most of my time wishing that my hair would go straight instead of curly. Tis only in the last 5 years I have embraced it

Lou,

my hair has been falling out for the last month too, and as it is already thin i am devestated, i have been using ojon hair thickening shampoo from qvc and megatek shampoo as a conditioner, and it really does make it look thicker - doesnt help with regrowth but it gives a bit of confidence, someone even commented that it had got thicker so it must do something, though so much falls out i am worried too

i hope yours grows back soon my lovely

xx

Back