• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here goes!!

Can anyone help? I'm almost 3 weeks post op and have an achy stitch type pain in the left side of my stomach, it's been there most of the day anyone any ideas? I've rang hospital awaiting a call back

Is it near any of your wounds particularly your port. Could just be tissue knitting together. Best see what your team say though xx

Thanks, I'm so pleased as I've still got the doubt in my mind surgery won't work even though it clearly is! Think that's the result of years of failing at diets x

Yeah I think that's a confidence thing and not believing that even we can be slim! I have my next appointment with Mr Jannings at Sunderland next week so I hope I am not too long away from being where you are! Xx

Yeah I think that's a confidence thing and not believing that even we can be slim! I have my next appointment with Mr Jannings at Sunderland next week so I hope I am not too long away from being where you are! Xx

He's really nice, I don't think the waiting list is bad at Sunderland so shouldn't be x

He's really nice, I don't think the waiting list is bad at Sunderland so shouldn't be x

I hope not, Endoscopy next step! You are doing amazing though! How you feeling now? Xx

I feel great, few highly pains yesterday but think I'd ate too much!
I'm up and doing what I was before surgery apart from work and felt great a few days after surgery which did suppose me to be honest.
I've never felt hungry since having the op which is weird, seems to be a battle with my head craving food that I'd eat before the op but my body does not need it its a bit surreal!

Mr jennings done mine I'd never met him before but due to emergencies got put on his list last min on the day, seems to have done a great job :) x

Mr jennings done mine I'd never met him before but due to emergencies got put on his list last min on the day, seems to have done a great job :) x

Oh that's good news Jo, how are you feeling? I just want it done now! xx

I know. Is this appointment the one before endoscopy? Where u have to meet weight loss target? X

Hiya
Yes, I had already met my target, any ideas when my surgery is likely to be? x

Back