• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here goes!!

Wow thats quick. Jackie it doesn't seem to have took long at all.

I know, I am just so bloody impatient. How are you Carol? x

I know, I am just so bloody impatient. How are you Carol? x

I am fine waiting for my appointment on Friday and hoping I have done enough. Lol.

Its a wonder I am not kicking the door down shouting operate now. But I have been surprising patient.

I am fine waiting for my appointment on Friday and hoping I have done enough. Lol.

Its a wonder I am not kicking the door down shouting operate now. But I have been surprising patient.

Is it your appointment with the Nurse on Friday? I do admire you for being so patient Carol, I have been demented! Good luck, let me know how it goes. How you doing with your target? x

Is it your appointment with the Nurse on Friday? I do admire you for being so patient Carol, I have been demented! Good luck, let me know how it goes. How you doing with your target? x

Yes I think it is with the nurse. I have lost my target. I think anyway cos I cant exactly remember what my starting weight was. I must get the nurse to write things down. X

Jackie

The bariatric nurse told me today there is a 8 week waiting list for the endoscopy.

Oh really? That's a long time. they told me 4! I am seeing surgeon on Wednesday. Ah well, at least I feel its moving now! Well done on smashing your target. x

Horrible dumping today or at least that's what I think it was! Had a bit of cheese and mashed potato pie it was really rich and I stopped myself eating it as I felt it was way to creamy but 30 mins later there it was headache feeling 'spaced out' the the terrible toilet visit!! All 45 minutes before I had to to be at the cinema with my sons where we were booked to watch Shaun the sheep!!!

Horrible dumping today or at least that's what I think it was! Had a bit of cheese and mashed potato pie it was really rich and I stopped myself eating it as I felt it was way to creamy but 30 mins later there it was headache feeling 'spaced out' the the terrible toilet visit!! All 45 minutes before I had to to be at the cinema with my sons where we were booked to watch Shaun the sheep!!!

oh no Sally, hope your ok. Sounds horrible. Are you feeling ok now? x

I'm ok thanks, a bit washed out though think I'd of been ok if I could of lay down afterwards but had promised the boys we could go to the cinema xx

Week 4 weigh in -1 a bit disappointed but at least it's a loss. Off swimming today hopefully a bit of excercise will help speed things up!

Im just waiting for my mam to take her home from her appointment and I'm already for gym, gunna go straight there. Gunna take it easy no longer than an hour probably.

I love swimming I need some new swim stuff tho lol will start in a few weeks. One of my wounds doesn't seem to be healing all that great either have my 4 week appointment with nurse on thurs so will see what she says x

I've joined the gym at the leisure centre where I swam today but I'm waiting till 8 weeks after op before doing any classes/gym work just to be sure.
Hope you get the wounds sorted x

Hi I took it very easy, felt better for it. think I'll stick to twice a week and a bit of walking inbetween. Yeah my gym is at the leisure centre x

Week 5 weigh in -4. Happy with that it takes my post op total to 23 pounds weight lost since starting LSD 37 pounds!

Back