• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Its probably because you are able to drink more and hydrate. You will have lost fluids recently.
You have done really well!
Im day six out and still trying to get fluids down. Doing well though.

Good morning peeps

Feeling a lot more positive today. At the van. No scales!

I am feeling good. Almost two weeks post op

Feeling hungry. But fill up very quickly on small portions. But getting hungry soon after I have eaten. Two weeks to my first fill

Enjoying the puréed food

My only issue is a combination of my belly button where the adhesions/endo were removed and my port wound which is right next to my belly button. Both are giving my pain a fair bit of the time

How are your port wounds?

Mine is so low down that it is being moved about when I walk as my belly wobbles lol x

Have a great day out there bandits

Oh have a lovely time, we are going up saturday for a few nights, cant wait.
The port movement sounds nice! Like a little gremlin x

Hi Peeps

Feeling a bit more positive today. Still no access to the scales but woke up feeling thinner about the middle. Think some of the bloating has gone down. I walked into the sitting room in the van and hubby said wow you are looking much thinner today. Where does it go lol.

I have a nice stew cooking in my slow cooker for tea tonight. Will purée it

Just had a gorgeous treat. Drove a 20 mile round trip to Drummuir ice cream parlor. Had one scoop of mint choc chip and a scoop of creme caramel..yum yum it was delish. I walked for 65 mins beforehand. I am not going to feel guilty. It was not an impulsive decision. We discussed it last night and decided to go this morning

So have a great day girls xx

Changed my profile picture to one which was taken when I was out for lunch. Really pleased at how my face has come in...I have lost the round baw-face look lol

Good morning peeps

Not much to update. I'm still down at Powfoot at the van. Weather has been a bit disappointing. That Indian summer has not materialised yet lol. But it's has been dry and I have enjoyed walking the dogs in this glorious setting right on the shores of the Solway Firth

I still don't have access to my scales so have no idea about my weight. However, I am feeling great and so in control. I absoloutely love this band

My pain on the left hand side wounds is hugely improved now ..,just the slightest twinges and a very slight tenderness on my port site. Most of the scabbing is off my wounds so looking good for getting back to the swimming next week

Went shopping to Gretna gateway yesterday. First time I have seen myself in a full length mirror in a week or so..wow!!!!! What a difference. I tried on some dresses. There is one on sale that I love. Have been watching it for a while and it was reduced down to £25. I am going away for Xmas to the canaries. I tried on an 18!!!!!!! It was perfect all over except a bit tight round the tummy, I tried on the sixteen which I got on but it was welded to me...it was stretchy material with lots of wee layers which hide a multitude lol. I though about taking the 16 for my hols but wondered if come December it might be too big. So decided not to bother. I'm sure done December I will find a couple of dresses. But probably nothing in bright colours. This one was all greens yellows blues, a real move away from my black. I will probably just go to asda or something because I don't want to spend a lot in my transition stage. I liked the idea of getting this decent quality dress at such a great price :-(. What a dilemma..a good one though ;-)

You know I don't have a full length mirror at home. Just a half mirror which let's me see to my waist

So I went to the Mark and Spenser's outlet and bought 4 pair of microfiber nickers for a tenner. Size 18,,, going to try a pair today and a lovely sweet nightie which was on sale. The most soft stretchy adorable per una, grey with a tiny wee flower pattern. Size 18!!! I'm wearing it right now. Not bad for a chick that bought size 22 nighties for her surgery :)

So feeling great. Loving banded life so far

Have a brilliant day out there

Karina, what's your new diary called. I have been looking for you babe

Morning kirsty, great news on the new clothes, who knows what you will be wearing by Xmas.
My new diary is under WLS diaries, cant remember its name but it will but on there! Im about to update it now!!
Im off to the caravan tomorrow so fingers crossed for the sun, i want to get out this the dog.

Well done Kirsty, it's great feeling when you try something on and it just works!!

I agree about not buying too much at the moment as we want to keep going down lol!!
Mi bought a little white T with neon pocket embroidered in the big Tesco yesterday...only £2 and size 16, I know it won't fit me know but thought be a nice cheap thing as mini boost to get too! I think I'm sitting around a size 20 at moment!

Did you have any luck with the fitbits??

Xx

Sharon. Don't want to order on line just yet as might not be going home until Monday or if weather not good might go Saturday. Will check the big tesco and Argos the day I get home. If not will go online. Thanks for the info

Doing fantastic here hunni :) Sounding so positive and loving you new pic..... blooming gorgeous.
Dont beat yourself up about the icecrem see it as a well deserved treat and promise to be good the rest of the week.... it works for me....... if i have a naughty i really ought not have i just walk extra LOL life too short eh :) wd on the losses and on slipping into them smaller clothes, its amazing how quick we come down them sizes x x x x

Back