• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Karina. I'm up to about an hour and a half over two or three walks. I'm hoping I will get a result on the scales when I get up the road. If you have any wobbling bits wear something to support them lol. My tummy was bouncing and it was affecting my ability to stride out. I had to stroll lmao. My wounds were aching more with each step

Whoop whoop. Went on the scales this morning and had lost my half Pound gain and a further two pounds. Down to 13st 10

I have now lost 8lb post op, that's in two and a half weeks

Lost 23lbs in total since 4th August :)

I just realised. Am now under 200lb. Now 192lbs

So hubby wanted a breakfast. We came up to the local. He is tucking in to a full English. I had a bowl of lentil soup. Managed to finish the bowl. Ate it slow and feel full but not uncomfortable. But wondering if I should have eaten as much. I suppose it being a slider food, it goes right out the pouch. Always worried about stretching or damaging my pouch but reckon I would feel pain and discomfort if that was happening

So today I am a happy bunny. That was a stall of a good few days, then a gain. But I'm on my way again :)

Going up to farm I foods to buy some fish in sauce and maybe a couple of weight watcher sloppy meals for my move on to soft foods on Wednesday

Whoop whoop. Went on the scales this morning and had lost my half Pound gain and a further two pounds. Down to 13st 10 I have now lost 8lb post op, that's in two and a half weeks Lost 23lbs in total since 4th August :) I just realised. Am now under 200lb. Now 192lbs So hubby wanted a breakfast. We came up to the local. He is tucking in to a full English. I had a bowl of lentil soup. Managed to finish the bowl. Ate it slow and feel full but not uncomfortable. But wondering if I should have eaten as much. I suppose it being a slider food, it goes right out the pouch. Always worried about stretching or damaging my pouch but reckon I would feel pain and discomfort if that was happening So today I am a happy bunny. That was a stall of a good few days, then a gain. But I'm on my way again :) Going up to farm I foods to buy some fish in sauce and maybe a couple of weight watcher sloppy meals for my move on to soft foods on Wednesday

Wooo!!! Well done Kirsty!!! That's amazing news!!! I think your right you would feel pain if you were damaging the pouch, but always good to be mindful! Xx

Xx

well done..oh I cant wait to get some soup. although I still cant manage a whole slimfast in one day. is it about 10 days to your fill now Kirsty. that will be interesting x

On the train on my way to work. First day back

Had a 2lb loss this morning. Down to 13st 8lbs. Yay!

Just hoping to get through the day ok

I work from home most of the time I have not been in the office since I started my pre op diet. I have now lost 24lbs. I am wondering if anyone will notice a difference?

Good luck with your first day back at work Sharon

Have a good day out there peeps!

On the train on my way to work. First day back Had a 2lb loss this morning. Down to 13st 8lbs. Yay! Just hoping to get through the day ok I work from home most of the time I have not been in the office since I started my pre op diet. I have now lost 24lbs. I am wondering if anyone will notice a difference? Good luck with your first day back at work Sharon Have a good day out there peeps!

Kirsty that's great news about your loss!!! :)

I'm sure they will see the difference xx

Work been ok today for me, got few meetings later but nothing otherwise! Xx

I ended up leaving an hour early. What a woose. My head was on my desk lol

One person commented that I looked thinner. One woman looked me up and down a couple of times but did not comment lol

Don't know if I mentioned earlier. Down to 13.8. Yay!

Have been really hungry all day :-(

Had nearly 800 cals. Don't want to eat anything else :-(

I think it was someone on here that said you will find NOONE will comment when you loose weight and look good but the minute you put on weight they notice!

Well done on the WL. Im creeping slowly behind ya

Hi kirsty, not long to your fill now, im sure that will make a difference.
I read on Sharons diary you were worried as you were managing more. Like she said it is still soft food so will go through quicker so dont worry.
My god, with my sleeve i am struggling to get 100ml of tomato soup down in one go. Im still on milkshake. I move on to puree a week tomorrow, looking forward to that!
Keep going we are doing well....

Aw thanks girls xxxx. Hope your all doing good today. Another day working for me. I get really tired late afternoon. I don't think it is the surgery though I think it's probably lack of fuel

I had puréed chilli with 2 laughing cow light triangles added in around 250 max and a yoghurt at 103... So not much to work on

Dead excited and a wee bit feart.....going to have my first soft food tonight for tea. Boil in the bag fish in butter sauce.

I will post how it goes

Aw thanks girls xxxx. Hope your all doing good today. Another day working for me. I get really tired late afternoon. I don't think it is the surgery though I think it's probably lack of fuel I had puréed chilli with 2 laughing cow light triangles added in around 250 max and a yoghurt at 103... So not much to work on Dead excited and a wee bit feart.....going to have my first soft food tonight for tea. Boil in the bag fish in butter sauce. I will post how it goes

Hey Kirsty!

Your chilli sounds lovely! :)

Oh I bet you can't wait for your dinner tonight!! Just take your time and listen to band, it will let you know how your getting on!! Looking forward to the update :)

Xx

Brilliant - well done xx

Wd Kirsty on the loss and getting back to work :) Folks are funny..... i love the ones who look u up and down LOL stay strong now sweetheart your coming into the hardest part now..... now your tums almost healed the hunger will return, just stick to the rules and look forward to your fill....... x x x x

Hi girls. Sorry was not able to reply to you yesterday. I am away for my girlie weekend. We go away to Drimsynie estate once a year for a few days. I'm up at the hotel for a wi-if connection. The rest of the girls are still abed nursing a head I would imagine lol. The advantage of not getting into the cocktails then sambuka chasers. Lol

Though....I did have two small baileys Irish creams of the afternoon and evening. Very weak minded of me as I had decided not to drink and did not take any wine or booze with me. They are loaded with calories but not so high in alcohol. That is me for the week end though as when I went to bed last night and completed my fitness pall I was at 1k without the baileys. EEK!!

Breakfast was the haggis neeps and tatties. Under 200

Lunch was home made broccoli and Stilton soup

In the afternoon in the hot tub session which lasted 4 hours lol....it was two bailies, I sucked on about 10 hula hoops till they were mush in my mouth and swallowed them. I had the cream cheese off the mini oatcakes and cheese

Tea was another few spoonfuls of the home made soup (I was feeling very tight and uncomfortable by this time tight at the bottom of my rib cage)

Supper. I sucked on about 10 mccoys flame grilled steak ridge cut crisps, again till they were mush and swallowed them

Bit disappointed with myself as I was not planning to deviate from my food plan :-( :-( :-(

Will do better today :)

The only thing when I considered it. I probably ate no more than 1400 cals......not much of a binge in real terms lol. I actually never binged anyway, just grazed

So wish my luck girls......defo need that fill as I am ravenously hungry now T times. Luckily I still fill up with a reasonably small amount of food. Though not the few spoonfuls as before

I told the girls about my band!!!!!! They have all cooked . We have enough food here for a month. There was no way I could come away and not say anything. The weekend is all about cocktails in the hot tub, exquisite luxury food and nibbles, home made pate, fine cheeses etc and gorgeous meals. Last night I ate a few spoonfuls of soup and they sat with a lovely huge luxury spicy chicken pizza from Costco, an Italian pasta dish than one of the girls from Italian extract made, gorgeous freshly made chunky coleslaw and sides. There is no way I could have done that without an explainiation. I would have needed to cancel the weekend

They were all very supportive, Katherine my bezzie, knew already as she had a band about 6 years ago. We used to work together in the Jobcentres in our early twenties. two of us have since moved on to other departments, myself included, two have remained and the twins have both had cancer and survived and have left the service. So we are really close friends and I trust them with my information. The twins in particular came and spoke to me on a one to one and told me how proud they were of my for taking this step and going through the surgery. That they loved me dearly and are glad that my struggle was over and I could finally be happy with my self. I was in my Jammie's and have lost almost two stone since they last saw me and they were amazed at how I looked and a comment one of them made, which I woke up thinking about was: you are out of black already! I had purple Jammie's on, today I am wearing a top that was miles too small for me before, one I had bought and never wore...it's multi coloured royal blue fawn white and black, I have on an old pair of jeans, size 20 (still a wee tad flappy round my skinny thighs lol) and a gorgeous bright pink waterproof jacked by koko pink. I had not even though about it, but I always wore black and joked I would keep doing so till they invented something darker!

We all aknowledge that we are blessed in our friendship. We might no all a see each other at the one time for weeks or months but when we get together it is like slipping In to a pair of old slippers. We all care deeply about each other. We are all aged between 50 and 60 and have known each other for 30 years or more. Today I feel really blessed

So that's where I'm at today. Yesterday I lost another pound. That's me 13.7. I have lost 1.5 short of two stone since 4th August and 11lb since surgery :)

So I must take a stroll back down to the log cabin and see if any of these sleepy heads are ready to face the day.

The great thing about not eating, is I don't have to do the dishes, or cook breakfast lol

We will use the facilities today. I need to give the gym a miss but will go swimming,

What a gorgeous setting to start the day. The sun is out and I think that there is no place more beautiful In The world than the Scottish highlands when it's not raining. We are right on the shores of the lovely loch Goil here and the cabin is at the edge of a Forrest, we have a small river with the water running down of the hills behind us. Glorious. Great for the soul. One of the twins is a yoga instructor and has brought some mats. She will have me doing just some breathing exercises while the others are having a wee session

Have a great day out there peeps xxx

Back