• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Aww Kirsty, sounds amazing. You are using your willpower i can see, which is easier when people know.

Great weight loss and the calories are probably a hec of alot lower than they would have been pre band!

Your friends sound awesome x

Oh get you living it up! Sucking hoola hoops and ridge crisps!! Lol
Sounds like you are having a great time and you have great friends!!
Im busy at work, feeling tired by home time but not too bad!

LOL i sucked crisps too lol anything that was tasty ...... then i found laughing cow lights OMG what are we like...... normal foods soon x x x

Well girls, I am having a lovely weekend. Had a wee down moment yesterday afternoon. I decided to get out of the hot tub after an hour as didn't want to soak my wounds for too long. The girls were all screeching with laughter in the sunshine, in the bubbling water and with loads of Prosecco...which I love. :-(

I just felt a bit excluded and out of it and wondered what I was doing here. I had a snooze on the couch and felt a lot better. Then took myself out for a walk when the girl who had made the tea came in to prepare it.

We had a lovely walk I. The morning for just over an hour we done a wee slight hill just behind the village and the bit of extra height let us enjoy the scenery overlooking the loch. Would you believe I came away and forgot my fit bit

My friend is a yoga instructor and a reiki practitioner. She gave me a wee reiki session last night while the rest of the girls were back in the hot tub. I felt too cold to brave the hot tub. This is Scotland after all and even after a sunny day. There is defo a wee nip in the air at night in September. This seems to be a side effect of weight loss....feeling cold for the first time in years

I am up at the hotel to get a wi if connection. The girls are all still sound. The pool opens at 8.30 so I am just going down to get. My gear and come for a swim as we never got one yesterday

Food was much better yesterday

Breakfast. Yoghurt, bit of Bananna and slice of cheese

Lunch. Veg chilli and broccoli

Tea. Beef chilli

Snaks....1 mini packets of hula hoops sucked to mush over a couple of hours. 123 calories

I was sorely tempted by the chocolate lying about and being eaten in great quantities - but have decided I can't allow myself any chocolate until after my surgery has been paid off...chocolate is a huge trigger food for me, one square, one bar would never be enough...so I'm looking at two or three years ;-) ........ Let's see how that pans out lol

I have started off well this morning with a UFIT for breakfast

So girlies, have a great day out there x

You are doing so well despite the temptations -fantastic xx

Hi kirsty..
Are you still getting a fill tomorrow?
Well im 10st 13lb today so am pleased with that! Very pleased.

Yip Karina

I can't believe it. I'm 54 and on meds to stop me having a period. Problems with endometerousis. I have taken a slight period yesterday. When the booked me in for my fill they asked about my cycle. But I'm sure that is so they are not using barium and X-rays if there is a possibility of being pregnant

I lost weight over the weekend. I weighed in at 13st 5 and three quarter pounds. When I left on Friday I was 13.7. So it looks like having more calories was beneficial to my weight loss. Only a quarter of a pound off the two stone mark since I started my journey

I am not looking forward to the fill and the barium drink. But as Lindsay said, I have done all the hard stuff so this should be a scoosh

Wtg Kirsty sounds like you had a fab weekend and how fantastic to have a wonderful loss on your return home after all that temptation around too. I'm afraid there are times where u will feel excluded .... i feel it some days............ i just wanna say 'its not fair' LOL but honestly its doing all those things which got us here in the first place.... so sometimes something has to give eh....... Also feeling to cold is deffo the norm these days :) just add some extra layers LOL good excuse to treat ourselves to some lush jumpers and get all cosy ...... gl with your fill tomorrow you'll be just fine :) huge congrats and wd :)

wd Kar on your losses too hun x x x x wooohoooo

Had my fill. Doctor removed 3ml and then out it back in, plus another 4.5ml. So 7.5ml in total in a 14ml band

The barium was fine. I only needed to take two mouthfuls when they were doing the fill. Was relieved as I thought you would have to drink a whole load of the stuff. I had a colonoscopy last year and was expecting the barium to be as vile as the cleansing g drink for the colonoscopy. But it was not unpleasant at all :)

So hoping I have a bit of restriction now. Back on liquids for two or three days

Lost three quarters of a pound this morning. Now 13.5 so have broken the two stone mark. That's two stone and half a pound off. Dying to get into the 12 stone mark

Back