• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ice cream for a bypasser??

indianlight

Hi, I have this massive craving for ice cream but I can't find any that is ok with the sugars, can anyone help please??:cry:

I know I shouldn't eat this but a teaspoonful will be enough...

I would be interested in the responses to this one too.

I have considered trying to make my own, but not sure how!!

lol its skinny cow but when i checked in asda it had lots of sugar in it, so not sure if i can have it?!?!?!

Partially freeze a muller light?

I have Franks diabetic icecream or walls light soft scoop, and am fine x:D

I have Walls Cornish Cream Light Ice Cream! Really lovely stuff and fine on the sugars :)

Hi, I have this massive craving for ice cream but I can't find any that is ok with the sugars, can anyone help please??:cry:

I know I shouldn't eat this but a teaspoonful will be enough...

Hi there

Phat Girl Slim made some fantastic protein enriched ice cream with an ice cream maker her hubby bought for her...some of her recipes sound absolutely delicious.

Check out the recipe pages above....

I must admit that i too love Ice cream and will probably get an ice cream maker in the very near future.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

asda sell diabetic vanilla ice cream deb my mam uses it not sure if ok for bypassers maybe some 1 can confirm if its ok or not ?

liz x

Thanks everyone, think I might have to buy a variety of stuff to try;) I'm sure my OH will eat what i can't!!!

I've already warned him about eating what I can't..I even went as far as saying he will need wls if hes not careful...lol xx:)

I'm fine with ice cream - just have a small amount and enjoy the tastexx

I eat skinny cow and mini milks. They hit the spot as far as cravings go - the chocolate skinny cow lollies are great and none of them make me dump which is a definate bonus.
I tried them at home - which I always do when trying new food - so that any effect could be dealt with there. Thankfully no problem. x x

yep - another recommendation for Mini Milk here. Only had it once and was fine with it and it boost the old protein intake too.

I have just had 3 scoops of ben and jerrys cherry garsia frozen yogurt was really yummy But it aint low fat and it aint low sugar. But for me its ok once a week instead of a yogurt

Back