• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

YAY !!! WTG hunni a massive achievement :) swimming has got to be good for you .............. i know when ever i go i always loose weight lol think its water but at least the scales move :)
I have missed it so much and hate public baths but this one in a hotel, we timed this right and for 40 mins there was only me hubby and my daughter and son in there. Defo going again and bonus is it's £3 for as long as you like.

This yucky weather don't help either :( hope the stress eases soon hunni, lets will that sunshine out ready for a nice long upbeat walk in a couple of days :) x x x x hugs coming your way and a smile to help you thru

yummy sounds damn good to me :) hope your hanging in there x x x

Just glad these last two days are finally over but now got to go through it all again on 29th and 30th of May to get an answer to yesterday and today was so hoping to be told today :( on the plus side I was naughty this morning and jumped on Scales so now like a silly I'm praying no gain till weigh date on Monday ( weekly home one ) :eek: x x x

Sometimes its just tooooo tempting LOL ssshhh dont tell but i had a sneaky weigh this morning too LOL Was hoping to smash my next target and just thought i may check lol x x x so am praying for the morning LOL

OMG hunni hope hes ok ......... that came out of the blue........ am sending all my love n wishes that he makes a speedy recovery.............. are you ok too hun? am feeling for you x x x let us know how your getting ok...... if ya need a friendly ear am here:) x x x

OMG hunni hope hes ok ......... that came out of the blue........ am sending all my love n wishes that he makes a speedy recovery.............. are you ok too hun? am feeling for you x x x let us know how your getting ok...... if ya need a friendly ear am here:) x x x

Very kind of you Hun got to wait for visiting to find out more it's just even more complicated even more because he haemophiliac and a rare one at that :eek: x x x

Ok so it's a few days since I have logged my intake because quite frankly haven't wanted to since hubby went in hospital to be honest....saying that though because for me it's weigh in day and my day to have the usual moan.

Got a letter on Saturday telling me the weight goal post have been moved because the info I got on my last visit had not been updated from the one before so now I need to be 3lb lighter than was anticipated. Am I disappointed ? Oh yes very but I know I can do this as I have lost this week for the first time in what seems like an eternity.
Wait for it....5lbs down and I'm over the moon.

Swimming canceled today as they forgot to note its a bank holiday but never the less I will get there this week. Enjoy your bank holiday all. :)

Ok so it's a few days since I have logged my intake because quite frankly haven't wanted to since hubby went in hospital to be honest....saying that though because for me it's weigh in day and my day to have the usual moan.

Got a letter on Saturday telling me the weight goal post have been moved because the info I got on my last visit had not been updated from the one before so now I need to be 3lb lighter than was anticipated. Am I disappointed ? Oh yes very but I know I can do this as I have lost this week for the first time in what seems like an eternity.
Wait for it....5lbs down and I'm over the moon.

Swimming canceled today as they forgot to note its a bank holiday but never the less I will get there this week. Enjoy your bank holiday all. :)

:D OH WOW CUPID i'm so overjoyed for you hunni, am shedding a wee tear for ya :tear_drop:
That is fantastic news :clap::party0011::worthy:
WTG hunni i knew it had to start to shift soon enough
Bummer on the hospital letter but don't let that over cloud your amazing achievement :winner:
Wooooooohoooooooo:woohoo:
Here's to the next 5lbs and more !!!!:bliss:
Sending huge huge huge hugs (hope your dancing round the table LOL):hug99:
Hope hubby on the mend too, that would just be icing on the cake x x x x x
Have a fanbloomingtastic BH shame about the swimming but hey ............find something nice to do to celebrate X x x x x x

:D OH WOW CUPID i'm so overjoyed for you hunni, am shedding a wee tear for ya :tear_drop: That is fantastic news :clap::party0011::worthy: WTG hunni i knew it had to start to shift soon enough Bummer on the hospital letter but don't let that over cloud your amazing achievement :winner: Wooooooohoooooooo:woohoo: Here's to the next 5lbs and more !!!!:bliss: Sending huge huge huge hugs (hope your dancing round the table LOL):hug99: Hope hubby on the mend too, that would just be icing on the cake x x x x x Have a fanbloomingtastic BH shame about the swimming but hey ............find something nice to do to celebrate X x x x x x

Thanks Hun decided to walk to the hospital today and really enjoyed it. Visiting it twice a day for an hour each time so loaded my phone with two of my fav series from criminal minds and instead of just seeing him once stayed in waiting room a couple of hours so that I could see him both visits. That way neither of us were on our own.

He ain't behaving though keeps having nurses flying in all directions due to high blood pressure. Now they got him on monitor every half hour lol! Really hope they sort this because though it's a separate issue it frightens the life out of me.

I totally feel like dancing these pounds away but it's so muggy out today and the hospital is just terribly hot too. Need a really good thunder storm to clear the air.
Had a really bad day for eating too today as just don't like anything at all it just tastes yuk. Ah well better for me in the long run I suppose. Early night may fix it :) x x x

Congrats on the 5lb, very well done.

Thanks Hun decided to walk to the hospital today and really enjoyed it. Visiting it twice a day for an hour each time so loaded my phone with two of my fav series from criminal minds and instead of just seeing him once stayed in waiting room a couple of hours so that I could see him both visits. That way neither of us were on our own.

He ain't behaving though keeps having nurses flying in all directions due to high blood pressure. Now they got him on monitor every half hour lol! Really hope they sort this because though it's a separate issue it frightens the life out of me.

I totally feel like dancing these pounds away but it's so muggy out today and the hospital is just terribly hot too. Need a really good thunder storm to clear the air.
Had a really bad day for eating too today as just don't like anything at all it just tastes yuk. Ah well better for me in the long run I suppose. Early night may fix it :) x x x
eeek hunni that was a long day then .......... home safe n sound now and feets up i hope :) glad they got his bp monitored now thats not good, hoping they get it under control soon. LOL@ dancing lol it conjured up dancing around to jump, girls aloud like on the movie, love actually lol im sure the lbs would melt away especially if its warm there!! Its cold and damp and misty here now, thinking about getting me hat and gloves back out again lol just catching up with corrie on +1 then it will be off for puppy walks :) hmmm in the rain!!! If i don't catch ya before you head off for your early night :) sweet dreams hun x x speak soon x x

Back