• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's getting Closer !!

BrianT

Illegitimis nil carborund
Having originally been told 6 months back in September 2010 (it's just coming up to 1 year since I saw the Surgeon) I spoke to the hospital admissions today and they tell me I'm 6th on the list for My Sleeve. 3 weeks ago I was 11th so it's moving along :)
I've not been and posted back on here for almost as long as I can't seem to get into the whole forum "vibe". So apologies for that :eek:
I know I've put weight on since that visit and one of my knees is beginning to give up on me....Hardly surprising really considering what it has to lug around!
So I really am excited about this being just around the corner.
I read through the posts on here regularly though and I am encouraged by the results that you all have had, I want to give special shout out to "Mixman" and "tiarasandtantrums" though as their stories have been what has kept me focused on this being the right thing to do.
I'm going to try and do a monthly update on how it's all gone once it's happened, that way hopefully somebody else can benefit from my experience just as I have from you guys.

Keep up the good work one and all

Welcome Back Thomas :D Posting on here is not compulsory ... just take what you need from it. Everyone is different. Good Luck for your upcoming op :D

Thank you Thomas, I'm glad I've been helpful in some ways to help you along :)

Back