• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JennaMeri's Sleeve Journey

Well, if they're returning to anything like they used to be (and how my sisters and mother had) then they're not going to settle down much from this. They shouldn't get any worse (hopefully), but they won't be any less than this either. I think it's just extra not fun because I'm not used to it. And the timing just sucks, but maybe I won't be regular. I can hope! :)
Using the 'clothes fitting' method of measuring is good! I'm just a numbers girl, so I need something to subtract from. lol The scale is mentally frustrating, but there's only so many times you can measure your thigh... it's going to be there same for at least 3-4 weeks before it changes. So I'm measuring once a month now. :)

*Addition*

I managed to find my other measurements! New total loss (as I thought!). :)

So from 07/02/14 'til today 23/02/14 I have lost an overall total of 7.25 inches from my body! :D I'm quite impressed with that. That's with a bit of water retention in some areas as well. :)

That's a great loss. Makes me hopeful that I have had losses, just not weight lol x

So apparently it's true that it takes outsiders roughly 4 weeks to notice weight loss. It's been 5 weeks now and all of the sudden today EVERY ONE at work has mentioned how I look like I've lost a lot of weight. Even my clients (who if you knew them would understand that it's not something they would notice) have made comments. One even said (staring me in the face as he walked by), 'Daaamn, she's b-e-a-utiful.' LOL Must say, that one made me laugh as I'm FAR from beautiful... I do however settle for 'cute'. ;) Can't wait to continue to lose more! Hope every one is well! :)

Course you're beautiful Jena....it's an inner aura beauty ;) & you look pretty as a picture in your photos :) xx

Thanks. :D
To be honest though, my clients are all a bunch of criminals so I had to laugh when one of them said that. They'd say anything if they thought it would get them somewhere. ;)

Thanks. :D
To be honest though, my clients are all a bunch of criminals so I had to laugh when one of them said that. They'd say anything if they thought it would get them somewhere. ;)

Lol...hmmmm they could have just as easily said sumthin not as complimentary hunni :) :) :)

Lol...hmmmm they could have just as easily said sumthin not as complimentary hunni :) :) :)

LOL! And boy have they! It made me feel nice even if the person saying it isn't so nice. ;) Still made me smile. ;)

aha found your diary hun :) had a quick catch up and glad someones noticing the loss. I still keeping myself well hidden in my over sized coat for now lol will unpeel and reveal in the spring :) ugh can sympathise with TOM i managed to go 13 years without one thanks to my coil which had to come out and have just today come to the end 6 weeks total UGH

I saw Pip had weighed this week, are you going to brave it too? also well done on braving mc donalds having same probs with my hubby he thinks i'll never eat again properly, so have promise a meal out once i'm back to normal LOL bless em

aha found your diary hun :) had a quick catch up and glad someones noticing the loss. I still keeping myself well hidden in my over sized coat for now lol will unpeel and reveal in the spring :) ugh can sympathise with TOM i managed to go 13 years without one thanks to my coil which had to come out and have just today come to the end 6 weeks total UGH

I saw Pip had weighed this week, are you going to brave it too? also well done on braving mc donalds having same probs with my hubby he thinks i'll never eat again properly, so have promise a meal out once i'm back to normal LOL bless em

I'm wearing the same clothes to work I always have and I kept getting comments about how baggy they are. :p
I'm going to weigh in on Sunday (which is weigh day for me). Means it will be two weeks between, so still good. :)
TOM had been for a week now. Will be glad when they leave as it's annoying. lol
We still have to try the pub for our anniversary dinner in a few weeks. We'll see how that goes! :)

So nice to get compliments from colleagues, maybe not quite so much from inmates haha, but I'd still take it!! Bummer about TOTM, hope she ******* off soon enough for you hun! I'm not overly concerned about going out to restaurants etc as there's always something you can have!! X

Still have my 'visitor'... though it's not being so annoying, so maybe it'll leave tomorrow. That would definitely be nice. :)
I know there's always things I could eat... it's figuring out WHAT those things are. And that's going to take some trial and error I think. Not looking forward to the error part of that though. ;)

I've decided to do pictures every 2 months. Every month just seems too often, which may lead me to feel like not enough has changed and then get down on myself. :/

This does also mean I really must find the battery charger for my camera! I was hoping I would have found it today while I cleaned the house... but alas, it's nowhere to be seen. Can't even actually remember the last time I saw/used it. Hmmm... must search more tomorrow.

Today I spent 6 hours cleaning the house (so got some exercise in). I had one of those kiddie snack attack things (two VERY small tortilla shells with a couple thin slices of chicken and a cheese stick) for lunch... though I ate one, felt full and didn't eat the second one until about 2 hours later. Had a couple fruit smoothies, a small cheese ring and for dinner had a quarter of a tea plate of mash/cheese/pulled pork combo. It was nice, but VERY filling. Had to have hubby take it away so that I didn't keep picking at it. That may be another problem. I don't eat much at one time, but even though I'm using a small tea plate, I'm still putting too much on it, so I eat, feel full, stop for about 10 minutes and then eat again... and I do that until the food is gone. :( Need to stop this as it's the same as grazing, just with smaller amounts... so it's not helping me be able to drink more, which I seriously need to start doing. DRINK DRINK DRINK needs to be my new mantra.

So how is every one else doing?! :)

I've been doing the same with the small amounts of food but picking until it's gone. But I just figure that the amount of food is so small anyway, and I want to get in some veggies so I am getting the nutrition. But the psycology behind it isn't good, I must learn to leave the food when I'm full. I think that's been the hardest adjustment so far.

DRINK DRINK DRINK! (said in yobbish chant like when encouraging someone to down a dirty pint) x

I've been doing the same with the small amounts of food but picking until it's gone. But I just figure that the amount of food is so small anyway, and I want to get in some veggies so I am getting the nutrition. But the psycology behind it isn't good, I must learn to leave the food when I'm full. I think that's been the hardest adjustment so far.

DRINK DRINK DRINK! (said in yobbish chant like when encouraging someone to down a dirty pint) x

Can you imagine trying to 'down' anything right now? LOL Pretty sure I would die. :p

I need to get more veggies in as well. Haven't really had any at all... bad bad bad. After hubby took my plate away last night I didn't even feel the need to eat more after, so picking is not necessary for me. Must remember this! :)

I still usually have something in the evening, whether it be fruit or yoghurt or half a hot cross bun, that's one of the hardest habits to kill off! I have always had pudding of some sort :( x

I still usually have something in the evening, whether it be fruit or yoghurt or half a hot cross bun, that's one of the hardest habits to kill off! I have always had pudding of some sort :( x

Because I don't usually get home til 8 on the days I work, I end up having a really late dinner so no time for puddings as well. Fruit or yoghurt doesn't sound too bad though.
We're painting our guest room today. Need to move into there so we can redo our room... so lots of movement happening. :) Between that and yesterday I don't see how I couldn't have lost SOMETHING. Even if it's my mind. :p

Ugh aren't we terrible i did exactly the same tonight i pureed my cauliflower cheese, i knew i'd put too much on my plate, and said to hubby don't let me eat all that lol felt full and still found myself putting in another spoon full!!! what are we like eh.
Jenna the pulled pork sounds amazing mmmmmmmmm itching for real food now lol good luck for a loss should be easy with your bust week and all that housework :) when do you weigh?

Ugh aren't we terrible i did exactly the same tonight i pureed my cauliflower cheese, i knew i'd put too much on my plate, and said to hubby don't let me eat all that lol felt full and still found myself putting in another spoon full!!! what are we like eh.
Jenna the pulled pork sounds amazing mmmmmmmmm itching for real food now lol good luck for a loss should be easy with your bust week and all that housework :) when do you weigh?

I weigh in on Sunday mornings. .. so right now!! Eeek! !!

Well, today is Sunday, which means it's WEIGH DAY! Came downstairs ready to get it over with and the puppy had made a HUGE mess in the kitchen! :mad::mad::mad: Not happy... so I stomped around and cleaned it up (including having to mop up the floor AGAIN! And then finally weighed-in... 225.0!! SO excited! :D:D:D That's a 2.6 loss from last week. :) I had loads to drink yesterday... so I'm going to do an experiment this week and see what happens if I do that every day... see if 'The More You Drink, The More You Shrink' rule applies to me. ;) Only a few more weeks before my 2 month check-up with Mr Sutton. Hoping to be until 220 by that point... that would be AMAZING! :D:D:D

It's definitely not a good habit to get in to. I did it again last night even though I knew what I was doing! Hubby got battered sausage and chips for dinner, so I had about an eighth of the sausage and about 10 chips. I was full after the sausage and about half the chips, but instead of either giving the chips back or throwing them out, I just left them on my plate and set it on my side table (we NEVER eat in the dining room). So about 15 minutes later I ate a couple more of them. :( Must stop this. The pulled pork does taste nice, but I can't eat much of it, which makes me sad. :p

Back