• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mini gastric bypass.HELP!

They should be given you the anti acid tablets now, I had them pre surgery as soon as I got in hospital, still taking them,surely if you had paid for your MGBP,you should be getting all the drugs you need too?

Funny I went to Drs today for meds & the assistance I need.& Dr gave me the anti acid tablets but warned that research have indicated that long term use can be bad as we need a certain amount of acid produced for normal food breakdown.its difficult as this country seems a bit remedial when it comes to MGBP as it only very recently being introduced here.& most GPs are oblivious as mine was this morn.they seemed far more confident & in control in France.my surgeon is well known with type of op performing 1000s in his career.well only time will tell.so far though,so good.

Yes curls,& thx 4 the warning.its a crazy journey we are on.seems that we are going to get a list of hiccups along this route.but it's the major troubles &problems that we know weve avoided by leaving that path.its the ones that are still trapped on that road that we ll be looking at in a years time & think 2 ourselves our hiccups pale into insignificance compared to what we see in what they are going through.And where obesity can ultimately lead.

Back