• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Thank you x yes I am at work so the days will go quickly. These two weeks have gone quickly actually x

You won't be far behind me

Hi Anna. I am doing ok thanks the end is in sight now. The last two weeks have flown by. Getting excited and nervous at the same time x how are you getting on with your shakes x

Hi hun the hunger has faded today but been really bloated and a dicky tummy but in doing ok feeling really positive, omg you have one day to go I'm so excited for you,did you pack your bag? Xx

Ummmm no not yet. Will probably do it tomorrow night. Am just so tired at the moment I think from this diet. You have got past the hard days it should be much easier now

The kids will be home from school at college at 4. Will just be weird as I am always running around and having to go places so will be weird being confined to the house for a while x

Well I have done a week on exantidiet I'm no longer hungry but craving food bad, iv become very snappy today as have also had to stop smoking, think it's because it's all becoming very real with only 8 sleeps left weekends are definitely the hardest especially when you realise how much food made an impact on most things you do.

I would definitely agree that weekends are the hardest. Everything changes at the weekend. Even sat in hospital last night I was watching strictly and craving my wine and crisps on a Saturday night.

Not long now you have done so well and well done on stopping the smoking. It's hard to tackle to massive things at once so don't be too hard on yourself

Hi Tracey no iv done well I know I just have to do a bit more,I was so hungry tonight well not hungry craving food that I have swapped a shake for a 80g tin of tuna infusion with chilli and garlic I checked all the nutritional values and was very close to the shake so had that and was soo nice so back to it tomorrow I don't think I was too bad having that as is still high protein and very low carbs x

I don't think that would have made a difference. The aim is to just shrink the liver so can't see why that would be a problem x

Back