• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Yeah I am hoping I would have been told lol

They are glued. I saw the big one when the nurse changed my dressing. It looked ok but was quite sore. She said I can take them off in 5 days.

Day 10 pre op diet well I'm no longer hungry and the cravings have gone, I'm drinking a lot more so on the loo loads, anxiety is getting high but reading other people's journeys is really helping, starring to feel like iv lost some lbs, going to get on the scales tomorrow to see how I'm doing x

How did it go today?

Yes I went back to work today, wasn't too bad but I am ready to go home today. Just felt quite uncomfortable for most of the afternoon. All I can describe it as is when you are pregnant and the baby is stretching your stomach and you can't really move. It feels like that with some weird swishing noises lol. I think I may have been drinking too quickly, other than that it has been ok, x am looking forward to getting back to lu sofa though x

Hi hun just messaged you on another thread but your answer is here, can't believe your back at work so soon but glad your doing ok x
It was really strange going there today knowing I'm all booked in and paid, they took three lots of blood and said I have to be there for 7am Monday as I'll be first in so at least I won't have to hang about and that I should be allowed home about 5pm so that's good xx

Oh that's good then x you will be back home in time. X

I surprised myself actually but I feel better everyday; the telling will be to see how I feel tomorrow and if I have put myself back at all, pyjamas and the sofa all evening now to try and rest a bit. I need to take my plasters off as well but I'm a bit scared. I like the idea of them being covered. The nurse said it's fine to keep them off so I will see how they feel later.

Yeah I think I'd keep mine on as long as I could incase I knocked them, would it be better drinking through a straw I was thinking today as you will take less air in? X

I think I remember reading not to use a straw but I'm not sure I'll look again, I have read so many things I'm a bit lost x

Yeah same here hun my head is all over the place today, I made the mistake of watching a YouTube video of a band operation earlier x

Oh god don't watch those. Lol I was quite naive, I just thought I'll never see in there so I don't need to really know x I did google the other day to work out where exactly my band was though lol

I would keep yourself busy hon x have you got much planned before Monday x

Ha ha I know it was like self harm watching it.
I have been to B&Q and got some paint I'm going to redecorate the kitchen and have housework to keep me busy so time should fly xx

Back