• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

off 2 see plastic surgeon (again)

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
well i have an appointment today to see my plastic surgeon again regarding the follow up op i need to having my tum tuck, i last seen him 3 months ago and told me to return today, so hopefully i wil get put on his list this time.
:fingerscrossed: fingers crossed i dont get his assistant again as i found him a bit thick and a bit of a know it all, when actually he knew nothing about me.

i shall update on my return later.

liz x

good luck hope it goes ok this time

ok i been to see him and im quite happy with his decision today, today i have a bmi of 32 which he says is very good but he has given me a bmi of 28 to get to b4 any futher plastics, he hasnt set a time limit for me to do this, and said i have to ring when i have reached this or as near to it as possible. he said is in weight terms 1.5 stone to 2 stones more loss, he reakons i can do this and i agree with him, he said once im at that stage he will be able to make a better job with the loose skin on my upper tummy and my hips.

yeah im happy with that decision as if he did the op now and i lost more weight after then id prob need another after that as id go slack again, so i think hes made a sensible decision with a realistic target to reach also, which gives me a focus point with out the pressure of time.

sounds like it went well Liz, and with your latest fill seeming to be working well I bet you will have that weight off before you know it.

sounds like it went well Liz, and with your latest fill seeming to be working well I bet you will have that weight off before you know it.

yeah im happy and im back in the right frame of mind now i have a good level of restriction, so i shall put my all in to this as all i can do now is give it my best shot, as i am greatful to be recieveing plastics on the nhs, and i dont want to let them down after they have been so good with me. I will be 4 years banded on march 22nd and this has given me some thing new to focus on.

thats positve news caz, at least this way you have something to aim for

thanks girls x

Hi Liz, congrats on ur news and journey to the new you.
Just a quick question, hope u don't mind: Are you having the tummy tuck on the NHS? If so how do you go about getting it? I am soooo gonna need one, no amount of excercise will sort out my loose skin I already have and I still want to lose another 4.5stones!!! I will also need a combined breast lift and implant op. I paid private for the band and can no way afford anymore surgery.

Hi Liz, congrats on ur news and journey to the new you.
Just a quick question, hope u don't mind: Are you having the tummy tuck on the NHS? If so how do you go about getting it? I am soooo gonna need one, no amount of excercise will sort out my loose skin I already have and I still want to lose another 4.5stones!!! I will also need a combined breast lift and implant op. I paid private for the band and can no way afford anymore surgery.

i had the nhs tummy tuck in 2007, the surgery i will be having next is for the upper tummy and hips as they have been left uneven, i was nhs banded and in my area they do the plastics as part of the process after nhs wls, not all nhs patients will be entitled to plastic surgery funding as all areas are different, i dont know any private patients thats had nhs plastics but when you reach target its always worth asking your gp for a referal.

liz x

Back