• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the time has come off to see the plastic surgeon today AGAIN !

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
today is the day to see if i can be put back on the plastic surgeons waiting list for revisional surgery to my tummy, as most of you know on my last visit there they wanted my bmi down to 28 from 32, ive done that so now so i shall have to see what they say today later at my consultation at 3.20.

so fingers crossed and here we go again:eek:

i shall update you all later today on what they say to me.

liz x

good luck, fingers n toes crossed for you :D

thanks elffie x

oooo good luck!!! ill have everything crossed for you!!

Good luck Liz, hope you get on that waiting list and on your way to a six pack lol or at least a washboard tummy x

good luck Liz after all the hard work you have put in you deserve it
regards Steve

Good luck Liz, fingers crossed xx

Good luck today!

woo hoo 2BL...sock it to them!! Go on your about your sex life etc.. they get really uncomfortable when you start down the 'too much detail' route and are far more likely to agree :eek::D:D

Let us know how you go........

woo hoo 2BL...sock it to them!! Go on your about your sex life etc.. they get really uncomfortable when you start down the 'too much detail' route and are far more likely to agree :eek::D:D

Let us know how you go........

:) hi tpt, im already in the plastics system as they did my t/tuck 2 years ago so they are well aware of what i need done, its a long story and all that....

thanks everyone for the good luck wishes xxx

Liz, all best wishes for a sucessful outcome. Also well done you for getting to your own personal goal.

Look forward to hearing from you on this :)

Good Luck today Liz, I am hoping to get TT on NHS once I get to goal. My stomach is a mess after 2 section 2 surgeries and now weight loss on top.

Any advise on what the requirements are for NHS TT would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Good Luck today Liz, I am hoping to get TT on NHS once I get to goal. My stomach is a mess after 2 section 2 surgeries and now weight loss on top.

Any advise on what the requirements are for NHS TT would be much appreciated.

Thanks

in my area plastics is automatically offered to nhs patients that meet there goal and maintain it for 2 years after reaching goal with wls. i know its alot harder for people to get that havent had wls or that had private wls. you would have to check out your pct as some areas dont see this as a priority to fund. i class myself very lucky to have this offered as part of a follow up to wls as i know everyone isnt so lucky

liz x

Good luck today hun, and I can tell already i'm gonna need a tummy tuck in a couple of years or i'll be tripping over my belly:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thanks Liz, I guess I just need to make sure my GP ha all my history of how I am doing so that when the time comes they can see how much weight I have lost and how long I have maintained it for.

Back