• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the time has come off to see the plastic surgeon today AGAIN !

Thanks Liz, I guess I just need to make sure my GP ha all my history of how I am doing so that when the time comes they can see how much weight I have lost and how long I have maintained it for.

thats right sue make sure the gp has his own records of your progress as it will make referal easier when the time comes, it was different for me as my band surgeon refered me to his plastic team when the time was right for me x

hi liz good luck today do u think sunderlands pct would apply to me as ive saved them money going private !!! I had'nt really thought about tt but if i need 1 later i would hope i could have 1 aswell xxh

fingers x good luck

hi liz good luck today do u think sunderlands pct would apply to me as ive saved them money going private !!! I had'nt really thought about tt but if i need 1 later i would hope i could have 1 aswell xxh

hi heather you would have to ask your gp for a referal when the times right, some times its very hard to get but it definatly worth a try hun x

UPDATE IM BACK

hi guys thanks for everyones good luck wishes today , my appointment went well and im quite happy for now.

the good news is that ive met the target set for me and they will do the upper adomnoplasty or what ever its called which was major concern so im very pleased with that !:bliss:

i asked bout my uneven hips if they could correct the problem they said yes but the scar would have to go right around my body so ive decided against that part as he advised its a very complicated op to do, so i will live with that.

i also asked about the bingo wings he said NO not funded on the nhs, i can also live with the arms for now maybe save up and get them done at a later date.

so over all im pleased as they said yes to my main issue of doing my upper tummy:D

liz xxx

WOOOHOOOO congratulations!!! do you know how long the wait is? That is such great news! xx

WOOOHOOOO congratulations!!! do you know how long the wait is? That is such great news! xx

hi fuze yes the wait will be 3 months, i need to ring durham hospital on monday and i will be given my date then x

thanks mixman & jan xxx

brill news good luck for an early date and get your hospital on speed dial for cancellation calls lol :D

brill news good luck for an early date and get your hospital on speed dial for cancellation calls lol :D

:) lol im no hurry im happy to spend my summer pain free and wait the 3 months x

Back