• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the time has come off to see the plastic surgeon today AGAIN !

Fantastic news Liz congratulations.:happy036::happy036::happy036:

Great news for you Liz. I'm really pleased you're happy with what they've decided. I bet you can't wait lol ouch!!!

hiya gaynor, yeah im pleased but dont want the scar right around my back but im happy there sorting out my main concern xxx

yes if the last op was anything to go by it will certainly OUCH lol, going down to theatre now for me is like nipping to corner shop for some faggs lol getting way to often this will be my last i hope lol :D

Congrats! That is utterly fabulous news!

Congratulations Liz... Im really pleased for you hun.

oh hi marge nice to see you back are you ok ?

Congratulations Liz

And well done on the short wait time...you have to be pleased with that.

(((hugs)))

thanks snow, not long to wait no, i only waited 3 months for my t/tuck as well so its gr8 xxx

that's very good news for you Liz...and not too long to wait either :)

thank goodness for 'magic knickers' if we have to maintain our weight for 2 years before being considered for a nip & tuck :D

that's very good news for you Liz...and not too long to wait either :)

thank goodness for 'magic knickers' if we have to maintain our weight for 2 years before being considered for a nip & tuck :D

hi red, maintaining for 2 years is more for ppl that has been refered through the gp, its complicated with plastics here they like ppl to be 2 years out from wls and at a steady maintained weight for a while to get the maximum effect if that makes sense ? oh i hope im explaining myself properly x

hi ya hun long time no speak lol i carnt belive how well hve done hun gd on u u look so iffrent i aint been on 4 ages lol but u can read my post 4 that well done hun gd luck x x x

hi ya hun long time no speak lol i carnt belive how well hve done hun gd on u u look so iffrent i aint been on 4 ages lol but u can read my post 4 that well done hun gd luck x x x

hey kee i been wondering where you had got to hows things going for you now ? xxx

hi hun now i have my band filled aftrer 7months lol of no fills im doing well hun thanks just getting to find out what i can and carnt eat lol and omg do i noitce it i have been sick a few times lol did tell the sergon but he said thts ok only a few times as i have had no fills it will be like that till i know what i can have or not gd luck with ur tummy tuck hun x x x x

hi red, maintaining for 2 years is more for ppl that has been refered through the gp, its complicated with plastics here they like ppl to be 2 years out from wls and at a steady maintained weight for a while to get the maximum effect if that makes sense ? oh i hope im explaining myself properly x

you mean not necessarily maintaining a steady weight for 2 years after/once you reach your goal weight, more just 2 years since wls and keeping it steady?

it all sounds complicated, but I'm interested to find out more...I'm thinking of trying for NHS funding for aftercare & fills once my year is up with THG...do you know of any banders that have done this gone from private to NHS? xx

Great news Liz, I'm really pleased for you xx

you mean not necessarily maintaining a steady weight for 2 years after/once you reach your goal weight, more just 2 years since wls and keeping it steady?

it all sounds complicated, but I'm interested to find out more...I'm thinking of trying for NHS funding for aftercare & fills once my year is up with THG...do you know of any banders that have done this gone from private to NHS? xx

i personally dont know any private patients that have had nhs plastics but i always say its worth an ask for a referal from your nhs gp x

i do know tho 3 ppl that have been lucky to get nhs after care in my area after private wls xxx

Back