• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh flipping heck I'm NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

iinklii

Seriously this is all waffle right to the bitter end I'm so sorry for wasting your time. Save yourself. Turn away now, I'm clearly barking and shouldn't be allowed out in public

To say I'm panicking would be a massive understatement, but it's not all the time I'm incredibly excited too.

Still can't believe it's happening
Still can't believe I'm gonna go thru with it!

I'm now so stressed I don't know what day of the week it is. Forgetting stuff. Can't do simple maths for counting stupid calories, for stupid pre op diet.

I mean it's not as if I don't want it. I've been on this road for 4 and a half years! Thats forever! Plenty of time to come to a well thought through decision. But no I'm dickering right up to the bitter end

You know when people say they're on the horns of a dilema, I now SO know what that means! And what sharp nasty pointy horns they are, made pointy little holes in my crocs as I dance from one choice to the other and back again and again.

I can't believe I've got myself onto this situation!
Still can't believe it's now the only logical solution.

OOPS I'm a teapot I'm a teapot I'm a teapot

But you know what? i'm gonna be a thin one in thinland, and it's gonna be alright isn't it, Yes It'll be lover~ly......

If i can jsust stop my self from running off to Aberystwyth or pouring tea or barking at small children............

AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

lol.....

Goodluck for Saturday, you'll be fine x

Take a deep breath, close your eyes, see yourself as you WILL be in 6 months...You are going to be fine!...you really will!

All the best
Keep us informed.

~hugs~

Oh I like that

In 6 months................ I could go and see MUSE and be fit enough to stand, dance even

thank you for that

Fantastic post Iinklii and I'm so glad you got to write it before me as mine would have been rubbish! I was about to write a similiar post about my nerves for op on Tues, I know exactly how you are feeling and am right there with you!!

Lets hold hands and jump into thinland together with a big smile of excitement!!

Gosh I'm s******g myself!!!!

Oh congratulations to both of you, just think in less than a week you'll both be on the losing side..

OMG That was the Whittington on the phone

Am I coming on Friday??

i nearly fainted I thought they were gonna cancel!!!!!!

That must mean I really do want this

Hey Good luck for tuesday I'll say it now as I don't expect to be overly communicative next week.

Thanks Bonits love the name

Good luck inkllii and phojay for your upcoming ops
inklii I know just where you are at I am in exactly the same place and I just know I will not really know what I want to do till I have spoken to the surgeon and then like you I will be wondering is this really the right thing????
Whats that they say about it being a womans privilege to change her mind????................but 100 times a day??? LOL

Jay xx

good luck iinklii an phojay sorry to hear the nerves are so bad hope you both feel a bit more human soon .wishing you both all the very very best luv debbie:wavey::gen126::bestwishes:

GOOD LUCK to both Zonica and link for your op's on Sat and Tues - just do a Dorothy on put on the magic:dooney:and say these words "Weight Loss Surgery do you magic help me to be slim and healthy" and before you can finish the sentence the 'gas man' will have you in the 'land of nod':zz:

This time next week ladies you will be officially members of the losers bench x

Fantastic post Iinklii and I'm so glad you got to write it before me as mine would have been rubbish! I was about to write a similiar post about my nerves for op on Tues, I know exactly how you are feeling and am right there with you!!

Lets hold hands and jump into thinland together with a big smile of excitement!!

Gosh I'm s******g myself!!!!

Congrats to you too Phojay...looking forward to hearing about the progress of both of you.

~hugs~

The very best of luck! x

GOOD LUCK to both Zonica and link for your op's on Sat and Tues - just do a Dorothy on put on the magic:dooney:and say these words "Weight Loss Surgery do you magic help me to be slim and healthy" and before you can finish the sentence the 'gas man' will have you in the 'land of nod':zz:

This time next week ladies you will be officially members of the losers bench x

Need to write this down on back of my hand and recite in theatre!!

Sure will I've a couple of nos to txt

Marginally better today. Jump every time the phone rings

But hey Big Brother starts tonight that should distract me

Back