• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year ago....

biggy123

:party0038:
Well that's the first year done and dusted and I've got 2 shiny new badges 'cause I also hit target this week...10stone and 2lb are gone!!

To anyone thinking of going for this op, maybe still undecided or scared...GO FOR IT!!! Do your research, understand what an incredible tool you have to work with and GO FOR IT!!!

Best wishes to everyone who has helped along the way and who give their time to help others on this forum...you made all the research and soul-searching a lot easier. :grouphugg:
This site is invaluable and I can't say 'Thanks' enough!

This has been a year of incredible change and I don't regret a single second of it. This is a new life.

Take care everyone :wavey:

Congratulations on reaching goal and well done! xx

Great news Biggy!Im 6 months out and sooo happy!Maz x

Congratulations on reaching your goal. I bet your feel so liberated!
An amazing achievement. Well done.
Lynne x

fantastic, well done you!!! :) x

Wow, well done, a very happy surgiversary, really inspiring.

:wow: :flowers: :happy096: :bliss: :thankyouthankyou: :0clapper: :bestwishes: :winner: :party0019: :bananalove: :wow:

Congratulations well done you xxx

Congrats and well done, its good to hear lovely posts like this when your waiting for surgery xxx

Congratulations, what a lovely post. As a pre opper I love reading about people successes. You must feel so proud of yourself. xxxxxxxxx

Back