• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year ago....

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and wishes.

It doesn't seem like a year ago when I was rattling with nerves going in for the op, then waking up and thinking "It's done!"

I know it is a huge decision to make and the best advice I can offer is to really research into what will be best for you and take as much advice from your surgeon, their team, the web and this forum as you can.

The biggest help to me has definately been protein. Increase your protein levels before your op and keep them up in the early days by way of shakes. This will help your body keep its muscle mass, forcing fat to burn and help cut down any hair loss.

Thanks again everyone and good luck on your journey. x

Can I ask what protein shakes did you have xx

:DCONGRATULATIONS :D
Tiny (can`t keep calling yourself biggy anymore)
Well done on your success on reaching target!:):):)

:553: :553: :553: :553: :553:

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

:winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner:
Just need to show us the before and after results via photos hun x

Love Kat x

Bex99 - use use Impact Whey from MYPROTEIN. They do all of their flavours in a single serve sample pack to let you decide what you like before commiting to a huge bag.
I liked the fruity ones best and wasn't so keep on the choc ones so it's worth trying a few samples first.
Now I just buy a large unflavoured bag and mix it with one of their strawberry or vanilla flavouring systems or you could add NAS Crusha or make up a fruit smootie.

Sample packs: Impact Whey Protein from Myprotein

Bulk Bags: Impact Whey Protein from Myprotein

Flavoring if you only want to buy bulk unflavoured:
Whey Protein | Sports Nutrition | Supplements | Bodybuilding Supplements | Protein Supplements - Myprotein

Good luck.

Thanks for that x

well done x

OMG I can't believe its been a year. I remember when we first met up and you were planning on going for the op.

Massive congrats or your weight loss - any pictures??

I'm just passed my 2 years surgiversary - cant quite believe that either!!

xx

Wow well done on both your goals !!!!!
Thank you for the encouragement as have been so undecided and scared but now feel much more positve thank you xxx

Back