• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pains in my back!

NatalieG

Hi Everyone,

I am currently 9 weeks post op and have been suffering with bad pain in my lower back. I know its not down to constipation as im going regular and keeping my fluids up.

I seem to suffer in the mid morning. I will wake up fine and beok for a few hours then all of a sudden i have really bad pain in my lower bak that makes me feel very sick and then i get stomach ache. By this time cant drink or eat anything till it passes and im usually curled up on couch with hot water bottle and heat pad on my back.

Can anyone help me with this??

Hi

Didnt wanna read and run , if its that bad , I would consider contacting your service provider or going to your local hospital maybe,or walk in centre, sorry I cannot be of more help, but its wot I would do .

Hope things get better for you soon

All the best - MeJulie x x

Hi Natalie, could u maybe have a water infection as that can lead 2 pain in lower back or could it be trapped wind. I would def not sit and suffer if u think it could not be trapped wind then def agree with Julie maybe find a local walk in centre tomorrow and get it checked out in case it is some sort of infection. Hope u feel better soon xx

Thank for your advice I gonna see how I get on and if its no better I will go GP. Dont think its an infection it only affects me for couple of hours each day.

Hey,
Are you sure it isn't a kidney infection?? I used to get that at random times of the day, for no apparent reason!!!

Hope you feel better soon!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Have you thought gall stones? I used to have terrible back and stomach ache and the sickness was horrendous.... Felt like my stomach and back rib cage had disappeared completely....

Hope this helps and if it is gall stones don't worry the surgery isn't so bad :) xxx

Does the pain come on after eating or drinking?

Just clutching at straws here, but I have had 2 bad episodes of trapped wind, and both times the pain has seemed to start in my lower back before moving up to my upper back and chest. None of the remedies (gripe water, windeze etc) seem to do anything. My hubby has had to rub my back both times as if winding a baby to get it to shift. The pain is unbearable.

i agree could be wind,awful pain.x

How are u feeling today hun, if the pain is still there then i still think it could be trapped wind try windeze they are very good and if that does not help pls go to ur local walk in centre and get sorted out xx

Hey Nat, sorry you aren't feeling well. Sounds like you have been given excellent advice so far. Hoping your pain goes away and you are feeling better soon.

Please let us know how you are doing as we will worry if you don't! You know how to reach me if you need me.;)

(((Hugs)))
Nic

Im sill not sure what the pain was but Im not suffering with it as much. Ive tried to see when the pain starts to see if its eating or drinking but it happens at different times. But i know to keep moving and try to ignore the pain so it doesnt get as bad I know it sounds daft but it passes quickly then when im not thinkin of it.

Im sill not sure what the pain was but Im not suffering with it as much. Ive tried to see when the pain starts to see if its eating or drinking but it happens at different times. But i know to keep moving and try to ignore the pain so it doesnt get as bad I know it sounds daft but it passes quickly then when im not thinkin of it.
FEELBETTERSOON.jpg

Back