• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet struggles

Thanks sharon .... hope all goes well for you, what sugery are you having? Nerve racking isent it its a funny feeling i find someware between excitement and nerves .... hopefully we will be on the other side soon!

Hi, thank you! I'm having the gastric band fitted!!

Looking forward to being on the other losing side!! I love reading all the diaries about how everyone gets on ... Keeps me going! Xxx

What u having ?? X

Sleeve sharon on the 26th .... love reading thru the site 2 .... gives me inspiration and rrminfs me i m not the only one going thru this

I've heard from others that the hardest thing for them was the pre op diet. I really do think you need every ounce of mental strength to get through it. Dog deeper and find that fighter and win.

Sounded way more preachy than I intended lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi irish, im sure you will get motivated from this site i know i have! If i let myself down i would feel like ive let the people on here down too who have supported me, its great motivation!theres a few of us due in the next few weeks!!
Stick with your pre op diet you can do it!!

Thanks kar ..... im holding in there anyway ..... its mad how much food controls me im only beging to realise now it has some hold on me it shouldent be that way i know we should eat to live not live to eat .... philosophical kind of day lol. Im sam by the way girls

I will call you sam then! Im karina! Between us we will all get there....have a good day and we will soon be a day nearer

I'm getting banded on Wednesday. The pre op is second nature now. My hubby just walked through the door with a packet of twix. A couple of weeks ago my mouth would have been watering. I honestly was not bothered nor when he scoffed a chicken fried rice the other night

Good luck with your pre op stage..,your big day will be here before you know it xx

Ha ha, I'm just puffed oot with daily battle of food, too much food , self loathing, feeling a failure so back to the food...exhausting :-(

A week tomorrow Sam, it will soon be here, mine is in the afternoon so i will have all morning to pace around.
The diet is still going well, im really thirsty though, and im drinking plenty but just want to drink, i dont want to drown so am taking it easy, has about 2.5 litres of water today.
Im feeling quite hungry today not too bad but think its because im tired.

Nearly there everyone!!

Same hear ladies sooo thisty.... nearly there now ..... made the fatal mistake of getting on the scales today not a lb down i was devastated because i have been sticking to the meal replacement shakes i dont know possibly holding water might up my intake tomorrow.....

Good luck for tomorrow kursty i will be thinking of you i know wharlt you mean abt the food its crazy the mind games it plays with us.

Hi Sam, don't worry about the scales, I had a few days last week where I dropped nothing then 3lb in one day. I have lost 13lb so far which is more that I had hoped for by the operation date and I still have 6 days left on the diet like you. Just hang on in there.

Hi Sam, don't worry about the scales, I had a few days last week where I dropped nothing then 3lb in one day. I have lost 13lb so far which is more that I had hoped for by the operation date and I still have 6 days left on the diet like you. Just hang on in there.

well done! that sounds like a fab weight loss! How are you feeling as the day gets closer? I imagine it is scary and exciting at the same time? Best of luck!

Hi yvonne, im not nervous yet, 6 days to go but im getting impatient time seems to be going so slowly!! It worse than waiting for christmas

Back