• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet struggles

Well done karina im down 4kgs so +/-9 lbs i was hopeing for more but like you said 6 days to go plus "tom" is due so i have a feeling it could be something to do with it ..... on the plus side the hunger is gone at last but my mouth smells like a dead animal its rank all i am doibg is brushing my teeth and listerine 24/7

Hi kursty how did you get on you alright hun ? Hopefully its all over you now and your ok ..... let us know when your back to normality

It really was a breeze Irish. Ic amazed at how little psi. Or discomfort I had. I am walking around just now trying to help break up the wind which is trapped But it is nothing too bad. It's really just a tad uncomfortable - this morning I feel tender when I move. But defo not pain. So if everyone gets on the same as me it will be fine :)

Good luck xxxx

Hi kursty how are you more importantly you out of hosp? Sore ? How are you adjusting hope your ok. Im ok bit down today still havent lost a pond and im sticking to 3 slimfasts a day not 1 bad thing has touched my lips v disapointing im afraid when i check in monday they will thing i dident keep to the diet coz of no weight off this week unless there is a miracle between now n monday !

Sam hang in there. You might wake up one morning and have dropped a few pounds. I had actually put on 2lb coming out hospital

Only needed lots of painkillers yesterday. None today.

Feeling a bit windy and bloated but not sore at all

So all good do far

Not long now sam, ive just had my time to check in as 2pm Tuesday instead of 12.30 so more waiting...im getting a bit more nervous now. I have dropped another pound today so thats a stone in total which is more than I had hoped so pleased. I recon you will drop a bit more before Monday Sam.

Thanks karina ..... what a pain you will be kept waiting longer tuesday as if its not bad enough with the nerves .... are you going private or nhs? I am going in on monday at 2 op tuesday morning sometime they couldent give me a time...... still prayin for those few lbs might pack today keep me busy. Have you much to loose do you mind me asking? I have abt half my body weight and only 9 lbs gone in 2 bloody weeks which was prob all water ..... must soldier on tho.

Hi sam, im going private, my op is later in the afternoon tuesday, im starting to get a bit nervous now, not that i wont come round but after something will go wrong. Hopefully not though as i am usually a very lucky person so should pull this off! I will be having a final weigh in monday! Ive just unpacked all my premixed slimfast ready for next week. Im ready ...

So you are both on Tuesday, I thought you were Monday Sam. It won't be long for you girls now. I began to get very quietly nervous at this stage. But so far no regrets. I'm feeling good today. Managing to get fluids in. Worried that I have not gone to the loo since Tuesday though lol

Thats pretty normal for me, especially when we havent eaten for three weeks..im still weeing every ten minutes though...

Check in monday kursty at 2 op tuesday morn ..... same as karina and yourself no movement in that dept .... i suppose if nothin much is going in nothing much gona come out .... agree on the peeing too im in and out of the loo like a yoyo lol

Check in monday kursty at 2 op tuesday morn ..... same as karina and yourself no movement in that dept .... i suppose if nothin much is going in nothing much gona come out .... agree on the peeing too im in and out of the loo like a yoyo lol

Well at least one bit is still working!
Not long now Sam, at least you get straight in the morning for yours, i will be pacing about until late afternoon. Cant wait now...

I know im up to 90 now today im cleaning the house inside out to keep me busy ..... although im in tomorrow i actually havent been told what time i will be done at tuesday will let you know 2m once i get in i feel for you having to wait until the afternoon ......i will be thinkin of you tuesday and hopefully we will be back online before we know it. On the home run now karina!

Back