• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRE op diet

j0anne

What is the gram total of carbs per day I really want to control the carbs and was wondering what amount of carbs to be sticking to ..I know the diet says a slice of wholemeal ect...but I want to tot up my carbs daily make sure im in right ball park

jo

Your provider will tell you what carb limits you should be following or needing to have a maximum amount of :)

Just rang her...she wasn't sure what the carbs are per day on the pre op diet...soooo...as I have joined the my fitness pal and trying to work out the average amount allowed daily

thanks anyhow

MFP will give you the amount that you should be on with a balanced diet rather than it being a low carb diet. To be honest, a lot of the pre-ops including the milk diet actually contain quite considerable levels of carbs. I eat much less carb levels now post op than I was having on the pre-op milk diet lol

I try and keep my carbs under 60g a day if that helps. To be honest I'd just follow the diet you've been given and not worry about carbs till your post op :)

I was on 25g a day or less on pre op. That was the protein sparing modified fast diet.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back