• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet - im struggling

hi and sorry to hear your struggling with the pre-op. im only on day one and finding it tough! good luck with the rest of the diet and good luck for your op, not long to go you CAN do it! x

thanks all - this time next week im getting my band.

Its a bit of a relief to know that. All the way up to now Ive been saying I can start preop next week. Now I have no flipping choice.

Still starving. Roll on next week

Goodluck hun

I'm on first day on liver shrink diet to, I don't have to start it until Saturday but am at my Sisters birthday meal Sat so thought I would have today and tomorrow with a nigt of Saturday then strict right through.
Have struggled today though, but at least we are going through the same feelings and are having ops at same time so we can compare notes. xx

babyjane - yes, we will have to keep each other posted.

Im trying to stay under 1000cals - I think its going ok. Im about to have a weight watchers meal. Im trying to get excited about it - but its hard work lol

another day gone thankfully.

I have a question about the 1000cal diet - my coordinator said its fine to do slimfast, weightwatchers etc. So Im having 3 cambridge shakes, a weightwatchers meal, or some quorn stuff with a little ww bread, and some fruit during the day.

Do you think that is ok? I was worried about the fruit or carb / sugar levels - will that affect my liver or should i be doing a low / no carb restriction?

Im into 6 days to go.

hanging in there - roll on thursday

Think low fat...I had to have almost zero fat.

As it that they want you to shift from the liver...;)

Back