• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying Goodbye to the Booty - Band Edition

Oh I had my eyes on that scale but decided to get a WW on!

Have u got a fitbit as well? X

Not yet but shopping wise I've always been a sucker for gadgets, so when I start exercising after the op I'm sure I will indulge. Gotta do something with all the money I'm not spending on food lol. #guiltypleasures

Hi Mo, best of luck with the diet and surgery. I am sure it's just the beginning! :)

Great photos Mo fantastic inspiration as you move down the scales :) wtg what are us girlies like with our gadgets LoL X X X

Lol all these apps and gadgets are going to empty my pockets but they're so shiny

So today was the first day of my pre-op diet. So I thought I would start a diary to chart my journey. My Op is on 28th September and I'm going with Healthier Weight (HW). In the past the most I have lost is 7 stone but I only kept it off for a year. I'm hoping that the band will help me keep off any weight loss. My weight to start was 18.11 and I've lost 8lb from eating less over the last few weeks in preparation. I was told I needed to lose 13lbs before the op so hopefully I will get there no problem. The last surgery I had was as a baby. I've never even broken a bone so I'm nervous about going under the knife but I see the as a last option so I need to do what is necessary to keep myself alive and even prosperous as I head into my middle age.
All the best Mo i know you will be fine sound so determined with all your gadgets . Let me know how those fitbit wifi scales are. Im after some scales! Im going for bypass Nov 27th I'm starting to cut down as i have 2 stone to lose before then!! Looking forward to after photos!

Thank you Top Kat
I have to thank this forum for telling me about HW. I'd never heard of them but I'm convinced they were the right service to go with.

I felt that way when I started my journey...it's also not always true that it means we spend less on food or no longer are paying out for slimming clubs etc, I know a lot of oeople think you do but it's not always the case, but wish you best of luck with your surgery :)

I've found the food bill hasn't gotten any cheaper unfortunately lol i just make sure i'm eating better quality rather than the quantity :) Hope your day's been fab x x x x
I use my wiifit board to weigh myself weekly, i've found it to be more accurate than my normal scales.

How you doing TK?

I've found the food bill hasn't gotten any cheaper unfortunately lol i just make sure i'm eating better quality rather than the quantity :) Hope your day's been fab x x x x I use my wiifit board to weigh myself weekly, i've found it to be more accurate than my normal scales. How you doing TK?

It's sad that healthy/quality food is more expensive than junk. I have a wii fit board it's been so long since I used it I didn't even think of it. Doh! Lol

Mo. The band op was a breeze :)
I was terrified but it was so much easier than I expected
I am 4 weeks post op today
I am back in the hospital waiting to be called for my first fill
Best thing I have ever done. Lost 13 in the past 4 weeks and 15 on pre op diet

You will do fine x

Mo. The band op was a breeze :)
I was terrified but it was so much easier than I expected
I am 4 weeks post op today
I am back in the hospital waiting to be called for my first fill
Best thing I have ever done. Lost 13 in the past 4 weeks and 15 on pre op diet

You will do fine x

I've been reading your diary. You're doing amazingly well. Even bing exposed to my greatest vice chips. Lol
Can't weight to be where you are - see what I did there ;-)

So I posted my bucket list on the bucket list page but I wanted to put it here:

Take a tumbling class at the circus space
Get a mani-pedi just for fun
Take an acting class
Take a dance class
Buy a bikini
Buy an expensive beautiful dress
Do an activity that requires a harness (rock climbing, zip lining, go ape)
Buy a corset and fancy lingerie
Get my teeth fixed
Go on a transatlantic cruise
Treat my mum to a girls spa weekend
Gymnastic sex in previously unachievable positions
Cross legs sitting at my desk

And finally
Learn to love my new body how ever it ends up. It will never be perfect but it can be healthy.

I also thought it would be nice to put some fully clothed photos of myself.
Usually I do it the other way around and work my way up to underwear shots.
What can I say I like you guys. Lol

Attachments

• image-3570992346.jpg
    image-3570992346.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 43
Oh i love your sense of humor :) and i deffo love your bucket list especially the gymnastic sex LOL conjurers up all kinds LOL my bucket list was pretty boring really i just wanted to feel well................ but everyday there's something new to be done or to get LOL today i was lusting over a pink leather saddle bag, deffo could never had carried of an over the body bag before :) also a nomads dress has caught my eye....... Oh be still my beating heart :)

x x x x x

Oh i love your sense of humor :) and i deffo love your bucket list especially the gymnastic sex LOL conjurers up all kinds LOL my bucket list was pretty boring really i just wanted to feel well................ but everyday there's something new to be done or to get LOL today i was lusting over a pink leather saddle bag, deffo could never had carried of an over the body bag before :) also a nomads dress has caught my eye....... Oh be still my beating heart :)

x x x x x

Did you get yourself the ??
I know what you mean about new things everyday. After doing something this extreme to make myself feel 'normal' I fully intend to live an extraordinary life for the rest of my life. Pink leather saddle bags and all the gymnastics I can handle ?

Back