• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying Goodbye to the Booty - Band Edition

I've been so taken up with all of the Apps lately that I've left my diary to get dusty.
So where are we.

I'm 4 days away from my op. I was told to lose 13 lbs and I have lost lost aprox 16 lbs so hopefully that will mean I'm all set for Sunday yay!
I got my wifi scale which is so shiny and beautiful, but at first had me 2lbs heavier than my old scale grrrrrr but I've have come to terms with that lol
And so I am using FitBit and My Fitness Pal in tandem to watch my calories.

I have been ultra perfect on my pre-op diet and hope that it lasts for a while after the op.
I'm trying to get my head around the fact that next week I won't be able to go and get a large chips and force it all down even when I'm full.
It's not like other diets when I was good for a month so I can have 1 cheat day.
I can't eat my feelings and I have to, God forbid, CHEW.
It's weird lol

Now it's just a waiting game.
:0)

The time will just fly now and you will be joining us on that bench xxx

Wooh can't wait. Although I'd prefer a losers throne or recliner lol
Who am I kidding I'll take losers scrap of floor space if needs be :0)

great catch up post....... looking forward to more updates in the weeks to come..... that pesky 2lb will be soon out of the mind once they start dropping of post op :) having these weeks pre op and then post op on limited intake certainly gets the mind in the right space. All your shiny new gadgets and apps will keep you focused and on the straight and narrow. keep us posted on how the op goes .... get lots of rest and heal quickly :) shove up everyone Mo's joining the bench :) x x x

Ok here I am 1 sleep until the op. I've done everything I can do to prepare so I'm going to try to sleep and not worry.
I used to love flying but somewhere along the line the fear of putting my life willingly into someone's hand crept in.
So as you can imagine staying calm is my main focus.

Just took some last min pre-op photos but will sort through them when I'm horizontal next week lol.

I may not have time to come on here and say anything tomorrow or I may have loads of time but if not.

Thank you so much for all of the advice and support so far. I couldn't have stayed upright in this whirlwind if it wasn't for this group of fabulousness.
I hope everything goes as it should tomorrow but whatever the outcome I feel blessed and happy with my decision to walk on this road.

In less than 12 hours I could be on the other side of it WOW.

Nite nite and loads of love
Mo

Wow thats come round quick Mo wtg on all your fantastic efforts so far and really good luck for tomorrow chuck :) let us know how your doing........sleep well and gl hun x x xx will leave the welcome light on for ya :) x x x x xx x

Good luck with everything.

Hey gang.
I'm Awake, up and about.
A bit of pain but not too bad.
I burped and everything lol
I did it yay.
Still a bit drowsy
:-D

Woohoo. Fantastic news Mo. Keep that positiveness and you'll sail through recovery.

Back