• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Smoking

Hi hunni so pleased you survived the no smoking and your now post op thats wonderful :) well done and all the best........... now with regards to the boredom lol i was exactly the same............... hmmmm boredom = ciggy grrrrr i tried doing the nail thing......... that was good, because after giving up the fags my nails grew lol strange but true lol I still get the odd pang but now its easy to push it away because im determined im not going back now........after doing so well.............. I also get the same boredom at food is in my mind so to combat both i go out and walk. I know its early days for you but trust me as the days go by and your feeling better and better getting out in nature will do you the world of good :) so for now hang tight :) and soon your be pulling on your trainers and marching those lbs away :) x x x x

Hi Hun, thank you. That means a lot!

Argh it is so annoying isn't it, I think once I'm back at work and slightly more mobile it will be alot easier.

How long after you op were you up and on your walks?

Xx

Back