• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad Czech or Denmark

Wow Donna, that's fantastic!! When are you thinking of going?!

I honestly received such good care there and the nurses are excellent. Slight language barrier at times but they really do have the patience to make sure that you're understood :)

Will you be taking a travel buddy?xx

Hi Cani,

Taking a travel companion really set my mind at ease, is that something you could do? I think my flights were about £160quid return for both of us as my mum came along with me xx

Hey thanks for replying again

I am thinking of going late September early October, my aunt has agreed to travel with me. Would you mind telling me what clinic you went to? Maybe you could give me the site I have a budget of £4500 do you think it would be enough!

No worries Cani, if you need any more info ask away :) you do pay extra for the travel buddy but it's well worth it. The clinic will feed them all meals whilst they are there with you. Obviously you won't be eating much following surgery but when you're ready, they do give you a clear soup etc xx

I'd just like to know how much it would be in total I found a place for £3500 the place you told me about doesn't display prices on the site, I requested a quote but no one has got back to me

Sorry, please do check this with the clinic/BB.

I'm more than happy to let you know about my surgery and the care I received but best to check cost with them directly :p xx

They've given me the price what's on the website. I may have to go alone because can't afford a hotel for family to stay in.

Thats for your full stay/pre op tests/surgery and discharge medications. Laura is very good at responding to emails, maybe make a list of all your questions and send her a wee email :) x

Hi Banana and Cani. Yes I am very please with all what they offer. I got some dates back today and I am looking to go early Jan 15. New start to the year. Canisani, where are you from? Maybe we could buddie up. A friend of mine is coming with me too.

CaniSani. I have just noticed your from London. We are both based in London too! When you looking to go?

Hey Donna I was going late September early October. Spoke to the beautiful beings. Price is very reasonable as well! But like I've said I am going to have to go alone can't afford to pay for family member to come too.

Banana the woman I spoke to said there is a hotel near by which is £55 a night.. She never said anything them staying with me.

Oh ok. Well if I decided to take an earlier appointment as I haven't confirmed my Jan appointment just yet. If I get the funds earlier then I may go in Oct too.

Super excited for you both that you like the clinic :) I flew from Dublin to Prague. They pick you up and take you direct to the clinic which takes about 2 hours. I was so tired from excitement/flying etc that I had a mini snooze in the car :)

I would strongly advise requesting special assistance through the airport and for the flight, this can be done through your airline at no extra cost. I did need it on the way back just as I felt quite wobbly on my feet, I thought I would manage ok but I'm very glad the service was there.

There is an airport in Brno I think but I would have had to take two flights to fly through it so Prague was my best option.

The hotel is a v short walk away, I think it was £85 per night for my mum at the clinic and that included all meals. Check with Laura again about that. I found it invaluable having someone with me. In saying that though, I did become good friends with another lady who had plication surgery and who was on her own. It was lovely chatting about everything and we even kept each other company in the HDU/ICU the first night after surgery. Xx

OMG, I have checked flights from Stanstead to Brno in Oct (6 days) and the total cost is £42.50, return, might consider October now lol

Back