• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad Czech or Denmark

Wow Donna, that's fantastic isn't it!! :)

I took a week and a half off work. My job is desk based so I was ok to return then xx

I'm desk based too and looking to take a week off work. How is the pain afterwards, is it really painful? You don't have to inject yourself do you (read this somewhere)!

Sorry Banana I got mixed up for a second I thought you had it done in Prague I am defiantly going to beautiful beings! I am going to request to speak to the lady you have spoken to. I am so excited!

Pain wise I was quite good and didn't take any pain relief during the day after leaving the clinic. I did take some at night though just to make sure I got a good sleep :)

Yes, you do have inject for around a week, those are all given to you upon discharge. I did my own and found it ok xx

Great Cani!!

I know the thought of going abroad can be daunting. I knew another person who had gone before me to the same clinic so I was pretty comfortable with it xx

CaniSani, if it is in Clinic 3 then it is in the same place Banana had her sleeve done and where I am going too

It's blood thinning to make sure you don't get any post op clots- vitally important!! Could someone do it for you? My OH couldn't face it!x

Donna Clinic 3? I don't understand? I thought beautiful beings was all the same! The thing I don't feel comfortable with is placing the deposit id just rather pay for it in full weeks before I go.

I guess if it needs to be done then so be it, I have no choice I guess :(
CaniSani clinic 3 is the same place that beautiful beings send you too, so yes it is the same place.

Oh okay there's a video of a guy who had surgery at beautiful beings on YouTube. Banana can I ask how much weight you have lost?

WOW! Congratulations that's fantastic!! Would you mind saying how big you was pre surgery? I really hope I lose that much within 2 months

I'm a size 18 and want to lose 6 stone so I can get back to a size 10-12. I haven't been that size since I was in my late 20's, so about 16 years ago! I so cant wait to have it

Back