• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Taming the inner pig - Mrs. Beavers Journey

One more day before going into hospital. I am still amazed at how quickly this all went. It all seems a bit of a blur.

Will be a busy day at work tomorrow, trying to get everything done and handed over.

I actually had to walk away from the TV tonight, everything seems to be evolving around food. I can't wait to not being hungry lol

24 hours to go....for some reason I'm very calm. I'm organised at work, did my handover and now just work on the things that still comes in. Not packed my bag yet, will do that when I come home tonight.

Question to you lovelies...hair loss....did any of you experience any after surgery? I read it somewhere and am now wondering if it's just a myth or not lol.

Awe thanks for that daisy!

30 mins till I go home...still calm....ppl keep asking if I'm nervous and I'm not, they look at me like I have two heads lol

Good luck for tomorrow :) X X X

All the best tomorrow.

It sounds like your so ready for this!!

Wishing you a straight forward day ahead tomorrow.

Good luck!! This is the last day of your old life xx

Good luck tomorrow Mrs B. You will be fine. I just got back home from mine. And yes, I find trying to sleep on my back a right pain in the bum. Literally! Ha ha

Well, today is the day, thank you all for your support xxx.

Slept like a baby, woke up at my usual time, now nursing my last cup of tea and about to have a pint of water before my 7am deadline. Taking the doggies out once we get some daylight and then shower and get ready. Still fairly calm, a little bit of butterflies starting to set in.

Will keep you all posted throughout the day :)

Was just checked in my the lovely receptionist, showed me everything in my room. What a service! Now waiting for the nurse.

Good luck. Speak to you again when your in the loosers bench
Xxx

Hair loss. Yes I did have s fair bit. I ended up having my fringe cut right up as it was particularly bad at the front and I looked like rats tails

It started s couple of months out. But was only temp. A few months ago my hairdresser said I had baby fuzz type growth all over. I'm now considering growing my bob back as my hair is think enough

Funny a girlfriend told me a few weeks ago that my hair had been looking poor when we went for our Xmas day out. My surgery was August. So within a year if surgery if you are going to have hair troubled they should all be over

I eat s high protien diet. Did before surgery and afterwards my advanced years may have influenced hair loss lol and genes!

Thanks Kirsty! Sitting here gowned up with my sexy socks and knickers lol. Don't think I will be down at 1, as anaesthetist hasn't been yet

Glad to hear you're back and well Mrs B. Rest up !

Re hair loss. I read that Biotin helps. It's on in the penny sale at Holland and Barrett at the moment. I've got some for when I can take solids in a few weeks.

Back