• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Q's band diary

Hey guys,I got my power boat licence yey!!!
My fill hasn't made much difference but on the plus side my hubby has had his consultation and had his band on the 20th sept I'm really pleased for him it given me a bit of a kick as I don't want him losing more than me lol yes I'm a bit competitive, I've decided I'm gonna do the pre and some of the post op diet with him to support him and it will give me a needed boost as on the 19 th July im going travelling Europe for 5 weeks so I won't be dieting whilst away.
Not really losing at the mo but I've dropped to a 16/14 having to wear a belt with my 16s and I like the way I look I still pick up huge clothes when shopping can't get used to been a 16/14
Hope everyone well xxxx

Hey guys,I got my power boat licence yey!!! My fill hasn't made much difference but on the plus side my hubby has had his consultation and had his band on the 20th sept I'm really pleased for him it given me a bit of a kick as I don't want him losing more than me lol yes I'm a bit competitive, I've decided I'm gonna do the pre and some of the post op diet with him to support him and it will give me a needed boost as on the 19 th July im going travelling Europe for 5 weeks so I won't be dieting whilst away. Not really losing at the mo but I've dropped to a 16/14 having to wear a belt with my 16s and I like the way I look I still pick up huge clothes when shopping can't get used to been a 16/14 Hope everyone well xxxx

Well done on the licence!!! :)

That's nice you will be able to support him through your journeys!!!

Well done getting to the 14s!!! Even if it's not all things it will be in time xxx

Whoop whoop. Speed boat licence. Very thrill junkie ;-)

That's great that you and your husband can do this together

Size 14s.....holy grail stuff xx

Hey Mrsq how are you doing?! Xxxx

Hope your doing brill!! Sorry for not being on the journey with u, I've literally stayed the same since April!!! I've posted a long update in my diary, I think I might be over filled ? ur looking fab xx

Hey Kirsty how r u? Not sure if u were asking how I was doing or Mrs q. I'm doing ok after a crap few months. Hope mrs q is getting on alright!! Xx

Hi guys long time no speak,I've been travelling Europe for 5 weeks with the family had an amazing time dreading getting on the scales after eating out and drinking every day but only gained 2lb,need to get back on it now I'm booked in for a fill on the 9th sept.
Still not in the 13s yet my body seems to like the 14s lol,but 4stone since October isn't bad.
Gonna catch up on everyone diary now xxxx

Back