• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Q's band diary

Hey ladies,sorry not been around I've been in St tropez,wow what a beautifull place x

Well as you all know I've been sts for agesi got back yesterday dreading the scales as all I've done is eat and drink wine every day/night plus it's TOTM I jumped on and I'm -3lb
What the hell I was jumping for joy I really thought I'd be back up to 15 but I'm now 14.09
So now I'm on the St tropez diet lol not really.
I'm booked in for a fill on the 11th,I haven't had one since March so I think that will be a boost might ring them tomoz and see if there's any cancellations,I'm eating a lot more than I could.
Hope everyone well will catch up on diaries later xxx

Hey ladies,sorry not been around I've been in St tropez,wow what a beautifull place x Well as you all know I've been sts for agesi got back yesterday dreading the scales as all I've done is eat and drink wine every day/night plus it's TOTM I jumped on and I'm -3lb What the hell I was jumping for joy I really thought I'd be back up to 15 but I'm now 14.09 So now I'm on the St tropez diet lol not really. I'm booked in for a fill on the 11th,I haven't had one since March so I think that will be a boost might ring them tomoz and see if there's any cancellations,I'm eating a lot more than I could. Hope everyone well will catch up on diaries later xxx

Well done for the loss while on holiday!!!!

I'm thinking of booking in for a fill this month as my weight hasn't moved too much and I feel like I'm eating more xxx

Well done for the loss while on holiday!!!!

I'm thinking of booking in for a fill this month as my weight hasn't moved too much and I feel like I'm eating more xxx
Thanks Sharon,yes it sounds like you could do with one to x

I go away again in 6 weeks so I'd like to lose a stone by then fingers xd pic of me on hols x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 48
Whoop whoop! Another holiday looser xxxxx

Away again in six weeks....you globe trotter!

Glad life is being great to you right now

Well done babe xxx

Thankyou Kirsty,hopefully I'll start losing again now.

My husband is overweight and now want a band which will make it easier for me but I do think he will struggle with it,I think he may drive me insane tbh

Me and my husband both have a band! It's ace! You get to help each other then and he will know exactly what your going through then x

Really dreamer,I hope so,he's not a very good patient,I do think he'll struggle. How has your hubby done?

My hubby has lost 7 and a half stone now! He struggles from time to time but he is only human after all lol! X

Wow girls. I would love my husband to be on board this journey with me. I have just sat beside him as he has polished off a family sized bag of mixed gums pastiles and Tooti fruity. Each blooming chewing noise was making me hate him a little bit more lol. And he is about 19 stone with diabeties So good luck to Mr Q x Dreamer I have always thought it is amazing that you and hubby do this together I'm think Valentine and her partner are both WLS bods Great to hear from you Mrs Q

It's so hard when they sit eating stuff u can't have infront of u isn't it, I think it may be a good thing he's thinking about it for his health as he's 13 years older than me he's 50 next year.
Wow dreamer 71/2 stone that's brilliant x

So need a my fill next week, I've actually joined bannatynes gym today whoop whoop bloody knackard now,beach bod here I come :):):)

Mrs q, you look amazing!! What I wouldn't give for those pins! I have horrible legs! Hope you manage to get your fill, I'm at 8.5mls now, but having a squidge out today (hopefully!) as have had a bit of reflux!

Xxxx

Got my fill yesterday,hurt a bit as she struggled to get the needle in as my ports on its side
Had another 0.25ml not sure what that is now forgot to ask

I can feel the restriction today at last, been feeling hungry all the time lately

Going staying in a cottage in Wales for the weekend me my husband and my son are doing our boat licence,hubby wants a boat,I'm a bit nervous as I know nothing about boats lol

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Back