• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The journey goes on

Ohhhhhhhhh Geez!

Poor you and your hubby....To go through such an ordeal, especially when you were on holiday.

Worthing is 20 miles from me, I would have come met you for a coffee or sorts just to give you a bit of a break. Didnt you have a neighbour to help feed your pets? Having to go back and forth - geez, You must be exhausted...mentally and physically!

Well done on the eating front - I know what being away from our type of food can be like...especially when your buying on the run....

Your husband - Is so lucky he didnt do worst damage. Did they give an estimation of how long he will be healing. Will he need physio?

My thoughts are with ya hun....Give me a shout if you need a chat x

Thank you everyone. Blue I wish i had known you were just down the road would have loved to get together. Hopefully when I come down again we can meet up. Well after two weeks of living out of a suitcase finally home. Hubby doing really well sometimes a bit worrying cause he does overdo things and we were warned to take it easy because he is not out of danger zone yet anyway I just get on and hope all goes well.
My second week of eating wasn't so good and I also indulged in a bottle of wine. Needed something to help me sleep!!!!!! I also ran out of thyroid tablets so really didnt do too well. Because of my not sitting down to a square meal I was choosing slidy food to make things easier. Anyway to cut a long story shorter I managed to put on 4 pounds!!!!! I have now lost it and after six weeks have had another fill so now have 7.5ml in my 14ml band. Still on liquid but feeling some restriction especially at night and early morning. I did quite a bit of walking in Worthing but not so much at home as I have now gone from a simple life to a carer, mother, cook, cleaner, wife, chauffeur and get my work done which is now three weeks behind!!! But hey life is good my husband can walk and for that I am extremely grateful. So nw it is back to some serious weight loss and getting back into the zone!!!!

Wow I am having such a problem getting back to eating proper food. I have been taking the easy route and eating soft food. Haven't been on this site for some time now so I feel that I have lost my inspiration. Well I am going to catch up now and get my head back in the right place. I have been stable now for some time with my weight and it is now time to loose. My daughter gets married early next year so I have to loose to wear a decent dress. Catching up time.......

Wow I haven't been on the site for ages. Time just isn't my own any more and I seem to be so tired at night just collapsing into bed. Well I have just had my fourth or is it fifth fill today and things are good. I now have 8.5 ml in my 14 ml band. Not feeling too bad. I have lost 5kg in the last five weeks so very happy with that. Have finally motivated myself to go back to gym early every morning and I am really enjoying. If I can't make gym I go for an hours walk. Husband doing well with his back and so that has taken pressure off me. Up until now I have been able to eat quite well. I struggle with red meats so tend not to eat them much. My fav has been chicken ceaser salad which I have been able to put away a fair size portion so will see what happens now!! I am really happy with my clothes, have gone from a size 22/24 trousers to a size 20 and in some styles an 18. I can't remember last time I fitted into that size. Tops from 28/30 to 22/24 wooo hoooo soon I will be able to shop in normal shops!! I have not used my asthma pumps once over summer and hope I can throw them away very soon. Now into the 16 stones and I really can't remember when I last weighed that. Has been great catching up on everyone's posts. Hope you all keep losing and stay happy.

Pleased its working for you. Well done on being a loser :)

Back