• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

Hope you get there with your new fill! What do you have in your band now?? Xx

I have 7.2 in a 10 ml band.

Going to try my trustee friend slimfast.just want to lose 8lbs by Valentines day cause got a dinner and dance night.

Well its been a few weeks since my fill and for two weeks was doing really well but I reduced my calories down and stopped losing even putting back on got so pissed off can't stop eating crap feel really bad at myself.

I kept going with my slim fast and ww dinner at night and that still didn't help.aaaewwwwew

Went to a party on Saturday got so drunk so quick went out at 7 had to b brought home at 8.30 was I'll for two days think I poisoned myself ....lol

Im fine now but u would think I would no better being nearly three years out.lol.

Hello everyone.
Well as of this morning I am 7 stone down and 3 lbs off my personal goal of 10 stone which I wanted to get to b4 my 3rd bandaversery on 2 July.
Working hard this wk to get there but I'm so happy to b ware I am .

Wow! That's just amazing! Xxx

Thank u everyone just got out some of my summer clothes which bye the end of summer last yr I couldn't get into to find that not only do most of them fit OK but some r big.it really is amazing how it makes u feel.good luck to everyone on this journey. Xxx

Before and after

ForumRunner_20150523_103630.jpg

Well today is three years since my band and I really wanted to get to 10 stone but unfortunately I'm 10.02 but its fine I'm happier healthier and feeling great.

Back