• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is me.... This is the start of my journey

Sorry that should have said three a week....should have proof read!

Lol, no worries.

Secretary told me it was what originally was agreed, no other reason. Then when I called a few weeks later she said they didn't have any psych dr's at the moment and they were in the process of recruiting and hopefully they will start first week of February. This has not happened.

How are you going Lookingforabetterme will you be calling the hospital tomorrow or are you leaving it until they call you.

I been gone for a while, I finally have a update. Can you believe 4 months has come already? So, I had my psych appointment today and they are happy for me to go ahead with surgery, I'm now waiting for a date.

It turns out I ticked the wrong box on questionnaire, I said I drink 6-8 bottles of alcohol a day. Due to this I needed to see the psych, I explained it was a simple mistake and had the dietician asked a question in regards to it I would have clarified if right there. Wasted 4 months on a mistake.

Anyway, nothing happens before the time. I hope your all ok?

Lol what are you like this one is just for you then. Glad your on the waiting list it will be here before you know it.,this is when time flys

Attachments

• image-2660340866.jpg
    image-2660340866.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 12
Have they give you an idea how long the list is, mine was 18 weeks but it came through in 14 and the weeks flew by every week was like a day.

That's not good, I expect the best way to deal with that is get packed be ready to go once they tell you to start the diet a bit like going into labour, bag by the door ready for the of . Fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later :)

Thanks mouse, I will wait until the next update to start packing. I will DM you updates as I don't tend to get much responses from this forum. Thanks for your advice though xxx

Goodluck on your journey

I HAVE A DATE..... WHOOP WHOOP

I have finally been approved and given a date for surgery. I start my pre-op diet on Saturday 9th (dreading it), pre-op the 11th and surgery 23rd May. I'm excited yet very nervous, I have put on since last being weighed October last year so I'm a little scared this maybe a problem, however, I will remain positive.

I will be on the losers bench very soon

Congrats, your date is quite soon I am sure time will fly. :)

Keep being positive when you start the LSD it can feel like a slog ,next thing it's the night before your surgery and you will be wondering where all the time went keep your eye on the prize its within sight very good luck

Congrats not long to go xx

Back