• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When is the Bypass Honeymoon over??

It was around 7 months before I started being able to eat normal foods and my weight loss slowed down. I'm now 9 months down the line and have lost a total of around 12 stone, 14 stone in total. I havent weighed myself for a month so it could be a little more than this now.
I've started exercising much more now to help keep the weight loss going as I would like to loose another 3 to 4 stone, Mind you I've probably got that much on me in "flab" that needs removing.

It was around 7 months before I started being able to eat normal foods and my weight loss slowed down. I'm now 9 months down the line and have lost a total of around 12 stone, 14 stone in total. I havent weighed myself for a month so it could be a little more than this now.
I've started exercising much more now to help keep the weight loss going as I would like to loose another 3 to 4 stone, Mind you I've probably got that much on me in "flab" that needs removing.

fantastic and weldone ...... any pics of u before and after ??

Paul is in the before and after photo thread on the main site ;) will see if I can find the link

Sadly it is true Red!

Brilliant thread. No advice to give but has been great to hear everyones responses.

Back