• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 more day

mandymoo

Last day tomorrow of eating rubbish then 10 day pre-diet then op whoop whoop. Making the most of tomorrow taking the kids out for a slap up evening meal.
Let the journey begin :)

mandymoo said:
Last day tomorrow of eating rubbish then 10 day pre-diet then op whoop whoop. Making the most of tomorrow taking the kids out for a slap up evening meal.
Let the journey begin :)

Oh how lovely, I took my kids and parents out for a carvery just before my op and the memory of that day is precious! Enjoy your special meal! Take your camera, capture a memory! xxx

Neen said:
Aw i hope you enjoy it! What are you going to have? x

Thanks Neen
As much as I can fit in lol.
Out fir lunch with dad at lunch time as well tut tut lol

Enjoy it :D

JoxJo said:
Oh how lovely, I took my kids and parents out for a carvery just before my op and the memory of that day is precious! Enjoy your special meal! Take your camera, capture a memory! xxx

That's a good idea about the camera, sort of sick of eating at the mo so will be glad when Friday comes - I know that must sound strange x

Neen said:
Well why not darling!!
I will say though, that family meals out are not forever off the agenda after the band.
Mine is pretty tight and we had fish and chips at the seaside this Saturday just gone.
I just ate a lot less but still very nice xx

That's nice to know Neen xx

Thanks all.
Recon the big man upstairs is watching over me to ensure I don't eat too much this week as had a Indian yum, but was ill after sick all morning. Then had my teeth whitened yesterday to be told coke & chocolate are a no no for 48 hours grrrrr bang goes the Tia Maria & huge box of chocs lol xx

Neen said:
Awww, never mind !! After recovery you can have a tiny glass and a couple of chocs once a week for treat day!! x

Look forward to that Neen x

Back