• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what do you think???

Nicoli12

I have had many many problems with my band the last 6 months. My last fill with was the beginning of December I had 1/4 mil put in and what a difference that made, my weight even started to shift. However the first proper meal I kept down was on Christmas day, a few weeks after my fil,should it always take this long to settle down? I have more bad days than good, when I say bad days this is not eating rubbish but what actually stays inside. Although I have now last 12lb and really pleased in 10 weeks I go away on holiday. I am a fussy eater anyway and don't want to go to a hot country and keep disappearing to the loo every 5 mins. Has anyone else had this problem and do you think it is 'naughty' asking for a de-fill before I go. I am not doing it so I can eat everything, we go to the same place every year and when I come home I have lost weight, but so I can feel comfortable.
Sorry to go on, but it is a worry for me.
Nicky x x x :character00255:

Hi Nicky, to be honest I think the best thing you can do is speak to your team, as I feel you need to get the sickness sorted out. They will also advise you about your holiday.

Sorry I'm not much help, someone more knowledgeable will hopefully be along soon xx

Erm, no this is not normal as any kind of vomiting should be avoided with a band.

Your band sounds like it is waay to tight, and if this is the case it will slow or stop weight loss.

I would get a defill as soon as you can.

Back