• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad Day :(

Loooy72

So having a bad day today, woke up with a stonking cold, time of the month and after trying out the wii fit for 30 mins last night, my left arm is agony! and even lifting the baby is a no no!

So my MIL took the kids this afternoon and instead of doing the jobs i had planned, i felt sorry for myself and treated myself to a mcdonalds hamburger, fries and a mars bar!!!!! I know, i know, i know DOH DOH

This is typical of my old behaviour and i have managed not to do this for 10 weeks now, so what am i playing at!!

Well no tea for me now, I am quite full anyway! And i am thinking that the time has come to ignore the tiredness and foot pain (i have planters fasicitis) and get going to the gym to help motivate me until i have some restriction.

Tomorrow i will do better x

Sorry you have had a bad day :(

I wont mention the food lol but I will just add that when you 'get' restriction it wont stop this type of behaviour.

Only you can stop this and work with your band, eat healthy, exercise and shift some weight.

Easy to say I know .................... xxxx

I get bad days like this, i just say ( pick yourself up, brush yourself down, and start all over again ) its not easy. good luck x

Hiya hope you have a better day tomorrow, it must be hard x

Last edited:
on a normal bad day it would have been a big mac, shake, fries and then 2 mars bars...or is that me?! lol

ur stats are impressive...keep going girl!!

on a normal bad day it would have been a big mac, shake, fries and then 2 mars bars...or is that me?! lol

ur stats are impressive...keep going girl!!

LOL Magic Beans, you are so right! I went for the happy meal as a good will gesture this time! Then went for the mars bar after when i still wasn't "full!"

But before it would have been the works, plus a family bar of chocolate! Then i would have blown it until the next Monday! So my big blip last week maybe wasn't so big or a disaster as i am back on track-

Maybe normal eaters have a blow out now and again, but they can reign it in? Who knows?

X

Back