• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week 2day since Bypass...x

Tammy Allinson

1 week 2day since bypass nd I feel great :D... I am managing the pureed diet fine. There was a girl in hospital who told me about a website called simply puree who puree everything but put everything back into its original shape eg carrots, chicken etc. I called and bought some meals the day I was discharged nd its really doing the job. U feel like u aving a mint lamb dinner etc, lol. I ad lost nearly a stone in 2 weeks :) wen I got weighed on discharge day nd I can c the weight is dropping off me. I get weighed a week Thurs cant wait :eek:... I am going to start gentle walks with my Dad 2moz. Thanku every1 for all your kind words...If it wasn't for cing how positive every1 felt about their op's I may ov bottled out. So glad I didn't I am so happy nd feel so positive nd cant wait to get on the waterslides at Florida next year with my children :D:D:D... x

Thats amazing so glad ur happy and feeling great im pre op so it helps knowing how positive people feel afterwards x

Fantastic xx

That's a great weight loss Tammy. good luck with your future x

Well done Tammy, sounds like it's really taking effect already. Great weight loss. Pureed meals look really interesting. Do they taste ok?

Welcome!! I am going to Florida this year again and I can't wait to fit into the rides I actually want to do for a change!! Duelling dragons, Harry Potter ride to name just two!!!
Whoopee!!!!!

Thanks every1. All's still gud. Ive managed 3 x 2 mile walks with my Dad this week. Feeling very proud ov myself. Cant wait to get weighed this week. The puree'd meals were ok (not the best) but did the job but i've still got a load in my freezer as cudn't eat anotha i've sickened myself. I'm eating my own made meals now. Think I thought id b off my feet a while so got them convenience but i'm actually do really well.x

Back