• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 year today

happy days

What a difference a year has made, this time last year I weighed in at 24:7 today I am 13.4. Very nearly half the women I was. I can run up the stairs, go out for a meal without looking for the seat with no arms, I can wrap the towel around me and tie it after a bath. From a size 32-34 to a 16 I have to say life is good.
For any pre oppers out there I have to say I wud do it all again tommorow, it's the best thing I have ever done.

Congratulations lovely... you have done so well xxx

yay :) happy surgiversary :) xxx

Im coming up to my 1st 'new' birthday and like you would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Really need to update profile and pics but it's impossible via the phone and can't remember my password to do it on laptop lol x

Congratulations you've done brilliant xx

Fantastic -well done!

Well done that's fantastic I can't wait until that day comes for me when I can get a towel round me, wellies that fit, trays I will pull down when flying and lots of lovely clothes, great news hun posts like this really inspires me:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow, well done you! :553::0clapper:

Well dun hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Brilliant result. Well done, it isnt effortless we know, so that is why I would like to reiterate....WELL DONE!!!
Try to remember your password because some more photos would be lovely.
Lynne x

Wow that is brilliant !! congratulations on your first new year xxxx

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S,
very well done darlin. you are an inspiration to me.
i also long to do all the 'everyday' things which you can now do.
loadsa love n' stuff
jan xx

Brillint,well done to all the losers xxx

Back