• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 year gone......! I have some news

claire-anna

Hello...

It's been such a long time since I last posted, but since its almost 1 year (22/5) I thought I'd say hello

So 70lbs loss with my gastric wrap, thanks to the lovely company cosmetic bliss!!....could have been more really, but I have been enjoying myself. All the good things being slim feels.. Wine and vodka and partying until dawn!! ?

So onto the news. Off to Poland Wednesday for full tummy tuck, breast uplift and lipo..my skin is horrendous, but not for long! It's going to be a whole lot of pain but so worth it..

I will keeps you all updated and send some pics
Xx

Attachments

• image-4218221966.jpg
    image-4218221966.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 481
  • image-1009771585.jpg
    image-1009771585.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 411
Hello...

It's been such a long time since I last posted, but since its almost 1 year (22/5) I thought I'd say hello

So 70lbs loss with my gastric wrap, thanks to the lovely company cosmetic bliss!!....could have been more really, but I have been enjoying myself. All the good things being slim feels.. Wine and vodka and partying until dawn!! ?

So onto the news. Off to Poland Wednesday for full tummy tuck, breast uplift and lipo..my skin is horrendous, but not for long! It's going to be a whole lot of pain but so worth it..

I will keeps you all updated and send some pics
Xx

Huge congrats and wow you look great. An inspiration for me to get to for next summer. Which company in Poland are you using for your tummytuck and other procedures?
ty
Kat
x

Well done

Wow! Just looking at your legs your skin isn't as bad as mine so your surgery should take care of it all. Good for you and let us know how the it goes :) x

You look brilliant. Do you mind sharing who you're going with and what the cost is please? I need help !
BTW- are you sure that first picture isn't Lisa Riley on steroids? The change in you is amaze-bos !

well all has been said you look amazing,fab,a different woman even fit, so a big well done to you for making it a success. Good luck for you plastics hope all goes well keep us posted xx

Wow you look amazing hun :) Good luck with the next surgery xx

Back