• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 stone gone

You are an inspiration! Well done!!

WOW! WOW! WOW! 10 stone in less than 4 months is AMAZING! What an inspiration you are to all of us. I'm hoping for a sleeve too and now I know why - well done. The thought of coming of your meds must feel amazing. We need to see a new photo I think x

:party0049: :bliss: :party0049: :bliss: :party0049: :bliss: :party0049: :bliss: :party0049:

Last edited:
WOW!!! thats all i can say really x

WOW Steve that is an AWESOME loss!!! Well done you, your diet looks great, you really are doign so well! x

Amazing Steve... what sort of exercise are you doing love? How soon post op did you start it? xxx

hi bev
as for exersice i do a fair bit of walking now lol before it killed me to walk to the car which is parked on my drive lol i found it so hard to walk to the end of my garden now i walk for miles no bother at all the dogs love it lol i spend alot of time in the garden keeping busy and run all over the place for my kids so i,m really busy now and feeling fantastic and full of energy lol
steve xx

Oh my! That is amazing! Well done you. Sorry to put a little downer on it though but are you concerned about gall stones? I only ask as I lost a lot of weight very quickly & developed gall stones. Now I have to have my gall bladder out :( was a bit peeved that I'd done something positive to make me more healthy & ended up causing myself another problem.

????

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi lisa
up to now i have no concerns about gall stones i have not had any problems in that department at all so far since surgery,
and no sign of a problem before the surgery so i.ll keep my finger crossed it gives me a miss,
sorry to hear u developed them
and a great big well done with your weight loss
regards steve

Ah that's good Steve. Hope you continue to be well & happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Brilliant weight loss, hope I do as well at my 6 month mark- stalled a bit at moment.

Back