• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 weeks post opp

rambo

leicester tigers
hi folks
well i hope u all have a great new year , i,m now 10 wks post opp and feeling great still no sing of naughty Mr hunger its great for me to not feel any hunger as pre opp all i wanted was food and thinking about it all the time now food don't bother me it no longer rules my life i,m so so happy with my sleeve , i,m 8 stone lighter and losing on average 6.4 lbs a week so i,m well pleased with that i,m now about to step up my exercise routine and get the bike out and give the dogs alot more exercise too i can eat most foods but find meat a little hard at times mainly beef but its not a problem there plenty of other good food choices around to keep me happy so all in all i,m a happy chappie and wish all pre opp and post opp all the very best for 2011 have a great year
regards
Steve

tink1974

wow, thats fantastic weightloss. I bet ur well pleased with urself. It definitely motivates us who are just starting out on this journey

phatmomma

Your rocking Steve, well done x

Grace

Amazing progress Steve and yes, isn't it fantastic not to be ruled by food any more? :D
Well done and Happy New Year.
Grace xxx

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
O my gosh steve ur doin fantastic well done and happy new yr xx

Rolanda

Wow what a fabulous loss. A great way to start a new year. all the best xx

vonny

wow fab lose well done and happy new year xxx

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Doing brilliantly there Steve.
Nice to hear from you.
Keep it up and you'll have to start avoiding drains...lol x

rambo

leicester tigers
Hi Steve

Fantastic weight loss. Can you give me an idea of what you eat in a day ???

Thanks

hi girl,
well i have for brekkie a small bowl of porridge with 1/2 a banana,
then a low fat yogurt about 11/11.30
for lunch i have a slim fast
then for my dinner i have a small chicken breast with fresh veg and a little gravy, and tea and coffee as i want plus low cal squash
i can eat most meat but i find i cant eat very much and beef is a bit hard unless its braised in the oven to make very tender lol i eat fresh fruit half fat cheese and alway the healthy version of everything lol IE low fat half fat avoid sugars avoid bread and keep carbs to a minimum,
hope this helps
Steve

JOWOOD4

Hi steve
Happy new year to you too. Well done on your fabulous weight loss. What an inspiration to everyone!
Keep up the good work
Jo XX

Tickety Boo

Hi Steve

Thanks very much for that. I'm 4 weeks out and feel that I'm not eating enough, but I suppose I need to slow down because it's early days.