• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 Stone loss.

Andy1968

10 stone loss so far...Been a bit low lately and needed cheering up.

Attachments

• pizap.com10.86292109079658991379536046460.jpg
    pizap.com10.86292109079658991379536046460.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 208
You look fab Hun. Sorry to hear you've been feeling down.

well done to you - be proud it's a huge achievement!!!!

Well done Andy, you are doing so well and looking great.:)

Nicky x

Keep it real Andy. Did the hospital set you a goal to aim for I know mine didn't. I started at 24 st 11 and I am 2 years post now and have sttled at 14st 10 I was a size 32 n now am an 18. My weight will go no further now the hospital say I cannot expect it toafter all I have lost the body reaches a point where it plateaus out and this is it, I was this weight at 18 years old. I did think stupidlky when I set out that I would be skinny after all these years well this is skinny for ME. Others may look and think I am not skinny but from where I have come I am. I never had health problems but had op at 45 they would have got me eventually. Please don't be down about it just get ya head round it and enjoy the new lighter you it may start to drop again just keep on eating healthy. xx

♥♥¨´♪`'*°☆. '*°☆`*•Well done Andy♥ ♫✶*ྀهྀ `ه `♥♫ྀ '*°☆

Hi Andy, you don't say whether your feeling low is weight connected or not, losing weight doesn't solve all of life's challenges. If it is to do with weight loss,you shouldn't be down,you should be delighted with your progress so far, 10 stones is another whole person! You have achieved this massive loss in just over a year, how good is that? You are a winner and should be very proud of yourself!!

Hi Andy, you don't say whether your feeling low is weight connected or not, losing weight doesn't solve all of life's challenges. If it is to do with weight loss,you shouldn't be down,you should be delighted with your progress so far, 10 stones is another whole person! You have achieved this massive loss in just over a year, how good is that? You are a winner and should be very proud of yourself!!

Hi..Really sorry but should have said that i'm down not because of my weight loss..on the contrary..i'm over the MOON :)

I just had a small tumour removed from my face...about 2 inches from my eye. I had a basal cell carcinoma - the most common of skin cancer and doesn't spread to any organs thankfully. The damage it does is to local tissue and bone if left too long.I had 7 stitches and if you look closely,you'll be able to see the mark on the right hand picture just to the right side of the right eye.Still about 4 weeks until i get my results but 95% of the time it's been removed so i'm hopeful they won't have to operate again.
Hope you're well

Andy xx

Andy you look completely different! Such a huge difference - well done!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your results.

Andy you look completely different! Such a huge difference - well done!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your results.

Thank you :D xx:hug99:

Fingers crossed for you Hun.

Thanks Hun... Have to say you've done so well on your Weight loss... Massive respect to you for that xx

Hi..Really sorry but should have said that i'm down not because of my weight loss..on the contrary..i'm over the MOON :) I just had a small tumour removed from my face...about 2 inches from my eye. I had a basal cell carcinoma - the most common of skin cancer and doesn't spread to any organs thankfully. The damage it does is to local tissue and bone if left too long.I had 7 stitches and if you look closely,you'll be able to see the mark on the right hand picture just to the right side of the right eye.Still about 4 weeks until i get my results but 95% of the time it's been removed so i'm hopeful they won't have to operate again. Hope you're well Andy xx

Hi everyone
Just to let you know that I got the all clear from the Dermatologist that they managed to get all the Tumour so I'm Cancer Free :)

Back