• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100 lb Break Through

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just got on my scales for my weekly weigh in, and lost 5 lb this week, which has taken me over my 100 lb loss, and more importantly, means I can say goodbye to the 21 stone bracket and takes me into the 20's, and I am not going back lol

Hope you all have a great weigh in this week.

Mind you,I now have up'd my exercise too 3 miles on the bike each night, and it only takes me about 17 mins, so will soon be upping the distance to 5 miles after my 6 week check up this week with my surgeon.

Well done.....:bliss:

x

Fantastic PG you have done amazingly well, you should be very proud xxx

fantastic news keep up the good work:D

You're doing so well Gary... well done :)

Cycling can become addictive (if my hubby is out to go by lol!) My hubby started off very tentitively doing small journeys at Christmas, he now rides 20 miles per day and is still wanting to do more. He has also lost 5.5 stone since January too.

So keep on going Gary, if you enjoy cycling, it seems to be an excellent form or exercise that is low impact but is very good on getting fitter and losing weight.

:)

Fantastic, you superstar you! See- twasn't worth worrying about the scales not going the right way for a couple of days was it ?
Well done!

Just realised this takes your BMI under 40 too ! Another landmark achievement.

Well done, you've worked miracles since your journey began

Thats Brilliant news Gary, keep up the good work x

Already said it in text this morning, but well done mate - your an inspiration!! Must get my bike out - only managed it once at the caravan!! Bum ache!!

Back