• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7lb off of 10 Stone

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
So I popped on the scales today to find my weigh in has taken me 7 lb away from 10 Stone loss.

My goal would be to be 10 Stone lighter by xmas, which would be 1 stone per month.

Just a post to show pre oppers that in 10 months, they too can be a lot lighter than they are at the moment, and like others have said what we achieve is life changing.

Peterborough Guy said:
So I popped on the scales today to find my weigh in has taken me 7 lb away from 10 Stone loss.

My goal would be to be 10 Stone lighter by xmas, which would be 1 stone per month.

Just a post to show pre oppers that in 10 months, they too can be a lot lighter than they are at the moment, and like others have said what we achieve is life changing.

Well done Gary it hard for me believe I could loss that sort of weight but you proof it does happen how much more do you want to lose what was your weight at the start of journey .well done again

get on ya bike Gary, that will be gone by sunday :D x
Seriously though, well done mate :) xxx

Well done you look great too in the new pics x

Fantastic Gary , you are an inspiration , I know men lose better but it gives me hope xx

Yes, well done Gary. Glad you aren't hiding behind Shrek any more, the real you is much cuter. More cheeky though.

Wow, very good, what sort of things do you eat now and has how much you eat increased from day 1? Also when does the weight loss stop? There must be a point it stops or you would end up too far in the other direction.

Congratulations mate!!! Keep up the good work!!

You look fantastic, well done you must be so proud of yourself, Karen x

Fantastic news, Gary + won't it be exciting to celebrate having lost TEN STONE in December !!

AMAZING GARY!!

Back