• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100lbs

Magsy

Why oh why am i finding it hard to lose the 6 lbs to make it a 100. I have always had the magic 100lbs in my head that i wanted to lose. (still gots lots to go) but the 100lb was my target. Thinks me need to be a little more patient and stop stressing lol:mad:

Wow!!!100lbs! Well done! I am having my band on Tuesday, I need to lose 108 lbs and cannot imagine even getting half way. Keep up your hard work! X

I am so looking forward to reaching that magic target , i'm hoping to do it by July . good luck

Kate x

Yay Magsy ... compare today to this time last year & you will stop stressing over 6lbs :) It will go, just, when your body wants to, not when you want it to :wave_cry: You are doing fabulous, darlin, mwah xxx :D:D

Well done for the great losses do far Magsy, I hit my 100lbs without realising purely because I hadn't totted up the ongoing totals for a while but as I got close to it at ww it was a nightmare, I went up & down like a yoyo so near & yet so far for weeks by the time I reached it it was almost an anti climax as I had really lost 107lbs in total from my heaviest where as I'd already lost that 7lbs before joining ww. I think physiologically it was a barrier rather than a target & the more I focussed on hitting it the harder it got the old insecurities got in the way. Having not consciously realised how close I was on here I got there easily. I now have a minimum of 10lbs to go to hit a healthy bmi 13 for a top end healthy weight & between lots of mental struggles & tiredness I've self sabotaged enough to stall but do far not regained I really need to deal with this mental issue & get back to losing or I'll never get there. I'm so close to my target & first surgiversary I need to refocus & get there for then if I can then with luck anything else that needs to be shed will be easier to get the head round although I think excess skin accounts for a lot of the remainder to prevent me shedding the last 2st to meet my personally set target of 9st 6lbs. But I will do my best to lose, tone & succeed.

Cor thats a first me making sense will put the date in my diary so I can prove to the other half I can make sense occasionally. Lol.

Hope it helps I think I've focussed so much on the last few lbs for ww to get to 100lbs & so close to a healthy bmi weight target I've lost myself.

While focussed on other things I ate better self sabotaged less & exercised more need to get back to that & hopefully things will improve & the weight will come off more easily as I'm not trying too hard.

penelope1008 said:
Well done for the great losses do far Magsy, I hit my 100lbs without realising purely because I hadn't totted up the ongoing totals for a while but as I got close to it at ww it was a nightmare, I went up & down like a yoyo so near & yet so far for weeks by the time I reached it it was almost an anti climax as I had really lost 107lbs in total from my heaviest where as I'd already lost that 7lbs before joining ww. I think physiologically it was a barrier rather than a target & the more I focussed on hitting it the harder it got the old insecurities got in the way. Having not consciously realised how close I was on here I got there easily. I now have a minimum of 10lbs to go to hit a healthy bmi 13 for a top end healthy weight & between lots of mental struggles & tiredness I've self sabotaged enough to stall but do far not regained I really need to deal with this mental issue & get back to losing or I'll never get there. I'm so close to my target & first surgiversary I need to refocus & get there for then if I can then with luck anything else that needs to be shed will be easier to get the head round although I think excess skin accounts for a lot of the remainder to prevent me shedding the last 2st to meet my personally set target of 9st 6lbs. But I will do my best to lose, tone & succeed.

I'm with you there penny......I'm on my last 8lb ish yet feel like its never going to happen....this would get me to a BMW of 25...we need to get our mojo back :D Foodwise...not having 100% days....exercise...now maybe twice r three times weekly....need to sort myself out n get back to how I was! And quick! I want t gone for July!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

BMW! Lol. Bmi!

Yep Jo so true, it's my first surgiversary on 5th July & sign off appointment the same day if I can manage to hit both the healthy bmi & weight by then it would be totally fantastic but without focus & getting back to some exercise it's not going to happen.

Are you using ww online penny?

I log my weight on line, & read the emails but I go to the weekly meetings as the leader is a lovely lady with her own weight issues so yes she nags & encourages as she's meant to but she also really knows the struggles we all have. I use it as another support group as I don't always get to the monthly meetings in Poole transport issues mainly have meant I've only made two since the start of my journey nearly 18mths ago.
I was open from the start so if I made huge losses I didn't demoralise anyone who wasn't, nor get nagged because I was losing more than the guided amounts each week, but also to help people understand that its not a magic cure all that you still have to work booming hard at it in many ways not often realised by the uninformed.

Yes I stay for meetings regardless of the hiccup I had the other week with my 5lb loss lol
I'm not going to sway off plan today.....my pledge :) have to do this once and for all!

Back